Trailers

joecef

Live fast, Die Fat
Hey guys and gals just curious of how many people on here have converted a old utility/boat/seadoo/etc into a double trailer. I'm looking at converting a trailer into a sit down and stand up trailer with a little platform on the front and a spot for my gas cans and a small storage container of some sort.

Built this a few years back. It had a seadoo jet boat on it when I got it. Not pictured is another box I added in front of the superjet. I have one box for tools, oil, parts, etc and the other box for riding gear. Under the red cover is 4 gas cans with a lock. I love this trailer because I can hook up and go at anytime and not have to make sure I have everything. image.jpeg

motoman3000

ride
Site Supporter
1a38428725bc8510ee1b317a1ad8b18d.jpg
f109d08314898906c028341cd94201e1.jpg
c6cef7838ef141a0d9fc549335ee187d.jpg

This was a tiny single place trailer I converted. I think as long as you can fit the outside bunks like 47" or 49" apart you can fit two skis. That value might be wrong though. It's just the distance I seem to remember. I don't have a storage box on the front though because my tongue is too short.... One of these days I'll extend it.
image.jpeg

MarkWalker

Site Supporter
I thought so. It looked like Brian's new surf hull. Good deal. Let me know how you like that pump
I ended up buying Brian's old FR2 hull also. He sold it to a guy in California, then was sold to a guy in Rochester, now it's back in Buffalo! Once the lake warms up I'll let you know.

joecef

Live fast, Die Fat
Beauty. Well I'm just across the pond from you guys. I'm in Niagara Falls ont. So if you guys ever want to meet up and ride let me know.

Last time I talked to Brian he wanted to set up some more group riding

MarkWalker

Site Supporter
Beauty. Well I'm just across the pond from you guys. I'm in Niagara Falls ont. So if you guys ever want to meet up and ride let me know.

Last time I talked to Brian he wanted to set up some more group riding
That would be great. Did you go to Andy's cottage ride last year?

Top Bottom