Trendsetterz Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon finalizing the 2015 phantom, hypothetically speaking if we were to bring the demo to WF this year for all the customers that have been patiently awaiting it's arrival. Would you guys rather ride the demo with 701/ mild power or a 1000?

Big Kahuna

Administrator
personally. i wish every company would do a limited 701 with a stock 144 pump. so that there was a base line comparison and you could feel the hull. but thats just me.
I agree...... I competed for years. But I am on a ported 82mm. I cannot handle the 1000cc motors, at least not to get a feel for a hull........ Need to have smaller motors.

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
Upon finalizing the 2015 phantom, hypothetically speaking if we were to bring the demo to WF this year for all the customers that have been patiently awaiting it's arrival. Would you guys rather ride the demo with 701/ mild power or a 1000?

"we"?
Are you one of "them" (cheats, liars, thieves)?

Boys... get your demo rides in at WF, may be the only time you get to ride one of these.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
c7NJRa2.gif

hornedogg79

dodgin' bass boats
Either.... as long as it's tuned and running proper. Looking forward to checking this thing out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom