Trendsetterz Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so funny all you people running your gums but yet none of you are on my list of owning you anything ...... All the people I owe hulls to all are understanding and patiently waiting for a bad ass hull ... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412364564.088502.jpg

I don't think it makes everything better by any means I licoriceed up a good thing ... But now that I have good partners and help all we can do it move forward to get these guys a bad ass hull !!! Or money back in some cases ... Josh and myself have tons and tons of time in this new hull and yes it has taken time but it is second to none in innovation and quality tooling ...josh has stepped up huge in getting this to production mode where we are now ...and no as of now we are taking any deposits we will only be selling in stock item in most cases or you will be able to buy a in stock item from a dealer ...as usual the guys waiting are being more understanding then you typical key board jokey !!!! See you all at world finals!!!!!

blasterdude

Waiting for the ice to thaw!!!!
I would say a 701 with just a b-pipe and a/m impeller. That is what most people on a budget would be starting with, essentially a stock RN SJ gutted drive train.

I say ported, piped 701 for demos. Steve, you're gonna get the comments that you earned, how you deal with them is up to you and shows either progression in the maturity of business or the "same ol". Not directed specifically at Steve, just kinda everyone, "second to none" is a pretty bold statement that is used so much here that it has become meaningless imo. Good luck to all involved.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Would you take a bunch of new drivers to a race track, give them a formula one car and tell them not to bother with a seat belt?

I don't understand why builders let just anyone ride anything with such monster motors. The Xmetal guys ride at my lake now. If they offered a 1200dvx to me, I would probably say no. It's not that I'm afraid. I just don't see how getting off my limited superjet and onto the baddest thing in the sport is anything but negligent.

People looking to get their 1st hull probably have small motors and have no business on a big motor. The people who have big motors are probably experienced enough to know the difference in the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom