Trendsetterz who got scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

air blair

you are the reason
Now that is what faith in humanity is all about :)

Just wonder when it's my turn for Steve to "show me the money"....
Nothing to do with faith with steve and his boyz. This crap is like watched a dude steal a purse off an old lady or taking candy from a kid. The crap this man is doing and the wolf pack following this guy are fools, hell pretty much a coward to not man up and take care of business. Karma and voo-doo dolls come to mind.

baxt3r

BBQ
I get that there are some outsiders very pissed off. A couple have been vocal in the more recent posts in this thread. The bitch of all of this is everything The Buzzard said is correct. I'm all about doing what is necessary for those who have been wronged getting what is theirs. I also understand how this works. There is no FBI. There is no police. No sheriff. None of that. We all entered into a verbal contract, and it is a civil matter. Most likely even in Christian's place. We all sent Steve our money or parts. He didn't steal the parts. He didn't steal the money.

The simple fact, in the eyes of the law, is that he has failed to deliver on a contract. Contracts do not have to be in writing. A contract can be made over the phone, via email, or even by text. This is not a criminal matter. What Steve has done may certainly strike you as "criminal". It certainly pisses me off since I'm one of the people owed something. I'm owed far less than most. It still bothers me. But he hasn't done anything criminal. At this point he has just "been in the weeds", or "behind", or whatever. Its nearly impossible to prove criminal intent. It has certainly been proven he is not a man of his word. He might even be lazy, or a scumbag, or a raging piece of siht. But, you can't prove that he intended to defraud anyone. His defense, a perfect one at that, is that he is just lazy and never sent the product out.

Further, suing him will accomplish nothing. Sure, you get a group together and get a judgement for $15,000 (for nice round numbers). All you have is a judgement. You don't have cash. You have nothing more than a piece of paper. Hell, if I could judge my net worth on judgements, I'd be worth about $5,000,000 more than I am now. Judgements are simply ignored or the defendant will just file for bankruptcy and you're left with nothing other than a lot of money out of your pocket, wasted on a now-useless judgement.

For all of you who think I don't know what I'm talking about....I have spent about as much time in court as some 3rd year attorneys. I get judgements on people on a weekly basis. I know the judges around here on a first name basis.

I'm out money on this crap. If I'm telling you there is little possibility of getting anything, I'm not doing it to protect Steve. I'm being realistic. It pisses me off to no end. If you really want to get retribution, hit him in his pocket. Talk to his buyers, suppliers, fans, enemies, etc. Make his bad reputation precede him no matter where he goes. This is the only real pressure you can put on him.

Or you can just go out there to his shop and do whatever you please.

Im done watching this thread. Im so tired of hearing people say there is nothing that can be done. If anyone robbed me of 2K I would sure as hell be doing something. He wouldn't be spending my cash without feeling some consequences, legal or not, even if it cost me more money than he STOLE from me to make him feel the loss I felt. Then again, I'm vindictive. My wife says God gave me the gift of anger lol. God luck boys. I think this is the last trendsetterz thread I ever read.

baxt3r

BBQ
He's had my pole since Feb 20th-ish, and now I am to believe I should see a tracking number tomorrow? Call me skeptical. After a dozen "I'm shipping it today"s, I'm a little on the yeah right side.

I encourage everyone to call Steve and let him know you're waiting for hulls/parts/refunds/etc. Call anytime. Call often.

SkiPro

Trim down for what!?!?!?
What i don't get is that buzzard is buddy buddy with the theif.. Isn't the ole BuzzKill saying "I'm the kind of guy that if you say your going to do something you better F'ing do it, A man is only as good as his word, And if his word is poop then the man is nothing either"? And he associates with this guy? BuzzKillian just dropped a notch to me..

What i don't get is that buzzard is buddy buddy with the theif.. Isn't the ole BuzzKill saying "I'm the kind of guy that if you say your going to do something you better F'ing do it, A man is only as good as his word, And if his word is poop then the man is nothing either"? And he associates with this guy? BuzzKillian just dropped a notch to me..

i met steve a year and a half ago when he was building those 2 ROK-Rs. we talked on the phone often and he picked my brain and bought parts. then he was going to build chans. i was on board with the chan and i was promised one long before anybody and i still dont have one. am i disappointed in steve? you bet i am! do i think he's a rip off? no, i think he had/has every intention on coming thru for everybody. ITS WHEN SOMEBODY TELLS ME SOMETHING WITH NO INTENTION ON DOING IT, thats the POS. i still think he is going to come thru and i think that because i do know him a little on a personal level. all the clowns that arent owed and just instigate crap are not helping anything/probably just posting since normally nobody listens to a word they say.

n0limits

makin' power
That's a pretty naive. It would seem to me that with his habitual abuse of customers there may be some intention. After not coming through for some many it would seem like a good idea to stop taking deposits. Also its bad business to spend peoples money until both ends of the deal are made so that if and issue arises the money can be returned to the customer. As much as he owes it looks almost like a scheme from the outside. Also as easy as it is to return a handle pole and he hasn't comes through looks like there is missing details of his intention. I have no dog in the fight and usually refrain from posting here much, but drama threads make the best entertainment.

air blair

you are the reason
I see alot of different people at freerides. Some cool dudes out there with the same purpose as me. Now when sum smuck named steve screwz with these cool dudes it screwz with me. What kind of a guy does that. His business sense was to gain capitol that way and screw everybody. Ya its my business. Its everybodys business on here. Am i scared of a drug dealing grenade launching dirtbag? Maybe the grenade but not the fool and his chan clan. Screw him. A man would step up and make right.

Really? You think a guy that was involved in a $1M drug operation doesn't still have some "friends" who got his back?

"Know thy enemy"

......and???? Try taking money from me. Go ahead. Try it.

Know thy enemy??

How 'bout, " No matter how bad you are, there's always somebody badder." Quote, woodsrider845.

I don't give a poop who, what, where you are, or think you are. Ain't nobody taking my money without a fight.

...and, when it comes down to it, "No man stops bullets."

Good luck to all the eunichs (that means people with no genitalia, for the slower amongst us) who lost their money to this clown and his "friends". I'm building fu(k you chans, now. Send me your money. I promise a "hull" lot of problems for you.

As to the original "million dollar drug operation, you don't think he's got ""friends"", Seriously??? A lot of people have friends that you would never guess. Me? Wanna be my friend? Didn't think so.

We didn't all grow up in the burb's.

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"

Know thy enemy??

How 'bout, " No matter how bad you are, there's always somebody badder." Quote, woodsrider845.

I don't give a poop who, what, where you are, or think you are. Ain't nobody taking my money without a fight.

Good luck to all the eunichs (that means people with no genitalia, for the slower amongst us) who lost their money to this clown and his "friends". I'm building fu(k you chans, now. Send me your money. I promise a "hull" lot of problems for you.

As to the original "million dollar drug operation, you don't think he's got ""friends"", Seriously??? A lot of people have friends that you would never guess. Me? Wanna be my friend? Didn't think so.

Didn't you say in another thread that fighting doesn't solve anything I'm confused

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
And thread closed on this post.

Know thy enemy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom