Trinity Epic Pro hit the water for the first time today

hydro72

hydro72
Congrats riszk im glad your stoked on this boat and im glad to see it hit the water I know bobby worked his a$$ off on this boat and know u will be superstoked with it good job and maybe let me know about that surf trip id love to check it out ..........#72

Rickster

Matakana Menace
hold on baby we are comin brother. tring to get this other hull knocked out and we will be there for the first annual swamp rats jetmate flipoff:bigok:
get the steve and rick ready bro. hey this thing is so light i was thinking i would like to bunny hop it over your jetmate with you standing in it:brap: with your permission that is

Rickster is ready...

Glad to see you got that thing on the water finally...

:party:

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
Congrats riszk im glad your stoked on this boat and im glad to see it hit the water I know bobby worked his a$$ off on this boat and know u will be superstoked with it good job and maybe let me know about that surf trip id love to check it out ..........#72
Hydro like the superman in the avatar, you need to post up some video. Rizk glad your happy. When you're ready we'll get the video camera and call up the crew for a session, maybe even a retro session with the legends Silverstien and Kantz. Just got off the phone they're ready just need to plan a date.

Last edited:

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
Thanks man, we will get some action shots and video in the next couple weeks or sooner
008.jpg

Last edited:

Lucaumpits

RIDE LIKE U'VE STOLE IT!!
I had a change to ride today,:love::love:
wowww
that is a fun ski, I can ride all day, and never get bored
Extreme light, all the parts fit right on it!
nice work Bob
I can imagine this hull, with a 1000cc on it:notworthy::scared:

Attachments

• x2.jpg
    x2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 220
  • x22.jpg
    x22.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 177
  • x23.jpg
    x23.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 228

is that you fast johnny? hey is the kid in your avatar the same kid that showed up those boys on the ramp a couple of years back??:sneaky:
you need to head out here this coming weekend and try the epic. i am curious what your opinions is going to be. oh and bring that hooligan bobby with you:439:

Well you should def call me when you do so, the yellow ski is all good to go!

Top Bottom