Trucks section

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
BOYKIDD88 - defensive attitude? , I posted my truck on a thread about what you tow with, then I get somebody talking $hit about it! As for you, you have no idea what I know or don't know. Your statement about shocks, is a perfect example of your suspension knowledge! And "more money than balls" , you don't know how much money I have, and I will send you a picture of my balls if your so interested! Sounds like your still growing up.

By the way, I couldn't help but take a look at your pics, enough said!

Calm down, Most of my comments weren't actually about you, the "more money than balls" was actually meant for the actual Mall Crawlers, not you. One guy makes a simple comment like that, in good humour, and you go off? I do regret posting now as I always do when I fall into such conversations. This is not a healthy conversation and I doubt it will turn into one, so good day...Enjoy your big truck, your big balls and whatever money and knowledge you may have.
>
>
>
>
>
>
I said good day!!

Last edited:

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
haha! Post a pic of your big balls! gil would love to see them!

You wanna see his Balls??

well what a great thread! Boykid is a friend of mine and i dont think he was making fun of you. But what is with the defensive attidute Xr50?? People give me :):):):) cause my trucks arnt always covered in mud and i just simply say theres to much money invested to beat it up and have it look like yours. Theres nothing wrong with your truck or any other pavement princess i personally like it and one picture of your truck clean doesnt mean you dont use it. And its bigger then mine so that upsets me lol.

Last edited:

wavegoddess

pimpin' aint ez...
I just throw my ski in the back of my Tundra to get my ski to the lake. BUT, I am thinking about trading it in for something else.

Attachments

• PA230124.jpg
    PA230124.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 55
thats all we can get over here slutty that and the v6 but no one gets them here. every one gets the turbo diesel. they go really well in the hilux trucks (similar to your tundra,s i think) . ford bring out a common rail 3 liter turbo diesel in the ranger that they sell

My tow rig, 1986 Blazer, with a 1970 LT1 engine, 11:1 comp., Alum, Heads and Fuel injection.

CIMG1374.jpg

CIMG2745.jpg

My ski stays at the lake house so all i gotta do is get there as quick as possible! I take the ride thats more fun for that :)
Stock 4.6, some exterior work done, soon to start upgrading performance so i can get atleast 300hp to the wheels and still get 30mpg highway!
dscn0305.jpg

Soon to be added: CAI/Tuner/Long tube headers/tint/axle backs/anything else i can afford...

Top Bottom