Tryin to be like the 615

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Bought me a slow azz Hemi today so I can spend more than the national deficit on gasoline weekly, and have a slow azz truck. LOL
At least it will have 2 SJ's and 1 SXR behind it.

sea-dude

To Air is Human
I just got a new enclosed trailer to tow behind my Hemi. Trailer is only 7x14.
I am getting 8.5 mpg! I even have a Cold air intake and Cat back Magnaflow.

sea-dude

To Air is Human
But that trailer is S W E E T to have for the freerides ! ! ! !

Thanks,
It works great for keeping the Gurls warm, ok and me:purr: :purr:

You will like your Hemi, lots of power:woot: After the Cold Air and Cat Back I am getting 3 mpg better (not towing that is) about 19-20 on the freeway if I keep it under 70 mph
Here is mine:

Attachments

• Trailer 017.jpg
    Trailer 017.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 43

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Let me clarify for ya. My nieghbor owns a Nissan and it runs strong w/ crappy gas mlg..
My Dad owns a Ford F150 4.6 liter and gets good performance and decent fuel mlg..
I own a Dodge 1500 4.7 liter and it has poor performance and shiotty fuel mlg.
My next truck will either be a Honda Ridgeline or a F150. Waiting for verdicts on tha Honda as it is only a couple years old. :biggrin:

The Titan is made by Nissan homie.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
I loved the Titan, but I work at a Dodge dealer. Looks bad w/the fixed ops director is sportin a Nissan, and the new Dodge was STUPID cheap!!!

YAMA CAT

Catnip Junkie!
Gil, Are you trying to be like your nieghbor or the TN crew? hmm... Doesn't Sherry your nieghbor have a Big Red Hemi too?:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Last edited:

STEELDOGG

Hi Ho Silver!
Bought me a slow azz Hemi today so I can spend more than the national deficit on gasoline weekly, and have a slow azz truck. LOL
At least it will have 2 SJ's and 1 SXR behind it.

Well Dammitalltohell............:cool2:
less than a week ago you were giving me the usual Titan vs Hemi rhetoric. Hmmm-go figure.
I really like my Hemi, but yes it does suckle fuel. I get 13-14city/17-18hwy. Somewhere around 14 and some change on a road trip with 3 SJ on a trailer and one in the back. Having to burn 89 octane kinda sucks too.

Jawbreaker

Rick James Edition
Let me clarify for ya. My nieghbor owns a Nissan and it runs strong w/ crappy gas mlg..
My Dad owns a Ford F150 4.6 liter and gets good performance and decent fuel mlg..
I own a Dodge 1500 4.7 liter and it has poor performance and shiotty fuel mlg.
My next truck will either be a Honda Ridgeline or a F150. Waiting for verdicts on tha Honda as it is only a couple years old. :biggrin:

I'm dissapointed.....I thought you and my GMC really bonded on the way back from Lanier.:frown:

Top Bottom