Tupelo AM Freestyle Roll Call

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Steve from WATERCRAFT FACTORY has just upped the game AGAIN!!!
WOOT WOOT

Steve is putting a 50.00 gift certificate in the pot as well!!! Again-this is for a 1st time competitor!!! This is freegin AWESOME the these guys are
stepping up!!!

Let's show Steve the love and fill his pm box w/a BIG THANK YOU aka waterfreak!!!

GIL

THIS IS GOING OFF THE FREEGIN HOOK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got off the phone with WAMILTONS, they are sending ALOT of product w/Mike Young for the Tupelo Race and are going to try and come themselves!!!!

Peter from Wamiltons said that MICHAEL RATTI, JASON STOYER, AND HARDCORE CHRIS will be there COMPETING!!!!

Let's all show Wamiltons the love and call and give em a BIG THANK YOU

1-561-881-2164

Scorn800

Ride for life
why dont you put your money where your mouth is.......... instead of chasing round balls go out and compete in AM Freestyle.......

It's way to far or I would come. And besides I have a race in Mass the following weekend. All you southern fools should show up for the Lake Anna, VA event in August.
I'm all set with flatwater freestyle, come on, I still think hood tricks are ghey. Remember it's a stand up not a sit on the hood and looks like a a$$ craft.
GOOD LUCK to all that compete.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
It's way to far or I would come. And besides I have a race in Mass the following weekend. All you southern fools should show up for the Lake Anna, VA event in August.
I'm all set with flatwater freestyle, come on, I still think hood tricks are ghey. Remember it's a stand up not a sit on the hood and looks like a a$$ craft.
GOOD LUCK to all that compete.

I never asked you to come to redneck land, I said to go and compete in AM Freestyle.......... .:swordfight::Banane25::party:

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle
I will be there fo sho.

paul i really wanna thank you for paying my enrty fee's that is awsome of you to do that.

and think you for all the other peeps putting in stuff and thank you Gil for organizing this extra deal.

GIL

MORE MORE MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got a PM from RONNYMAC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will award one of his 50.00 photo's to one AM Freestyle competitor that has NOT competed before!!!

Let's show RONNYMAC the love and fill his pm box with a BIG THANK YOU!!!

I am truly appreciative of ALL of the support our vendors are throwing at us!!!

Guys and Gals, I love AM Freestyle because it is a sport like NO other. Your fellow competitors are there to help and support you, NOT beat your brains in and make fun of u. If you have never been to a sanctioned race, Mike Young of Surf & Turf Promotions does an awesome job of making everyone feel #1. By the way-did I mention Mike is doing a better job of getting us support than I am? Well, he is!!! The whole goal here is to grow the sport and the only way that will ever happen is if we bring new friends/competitors to the events with us!!! Harrison-I am bringing 2 newbies with me!!! I challenge you to bring 1. Jawbreaker, what can I say, u r a freegin blast to be around and one hell of a rider! I challenge you to bring 1 newbie with u!!! Ratti, the same goes for u bud, bring a newbie with u!!! How freegin awesome would it be if we had record turnouts and Mike decided to add new venues for 2009??? Don't just set on your azz, recruit some new people and bring to Tupelo!!!

C-Rock87

Water Junky
i'd compete in a heart beat, but my sj and I are a little drive away...

that's awesome that all the guys are steppin up to support the competitors!

MORE MORE MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got a PM from RONNYMAC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will award one of his 50.00 photo's to one AM Freestyle competitor that has NOT competed before!!!
Actually it's EVERY first timer can pick a photo in full res. :)

GIL

Actually it's EVERY first timer can pick a photo in full res. :)

DAYUMMM!!! RONNYMAC is the man!!!

To anyone that is 'on the fence' about competing-guys n gals, all this ONLY took me all of about 2 hours to put together. That is how willing our vendors are to commit to us/the riders. If you start competing and decide u want to continue, our vendors will support you all the way.

There is NO better feeling than coming out of the water and all your fellow competitors giving u a huge high 5 no matter how good/bad u just did. All I can say is, u have to experience it to feel it!

GIL

...jett looks at his calendar...and can still hood ride pretty well...

DO WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Darrin, We really need your participation!!! You know u want to, all the drama goes away at the race site and it's all about what got started years ago, friends helpin friends go big and go stupid!!! And the coolest part to me is-people u don't even know act like your best friend!(except Harrison)LOL and J/K !!!

Top Bottom