two new Virgins about to get wet

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
just finished two more builds and there going to the water for there first ride .

Attachments

• IMG_0573.JPG
    IMG_0573.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0574.JPG
    IMG_0574.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0575.JPG
    IMG_0575.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0577.JPG
    IMG_0577.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0578.JPG
    IMG_0578.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 176

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
bross nailed it . these are 785 flat tops with a single riva intake and novi 44/48 carb . the head is 2007 version ada racing . this motor has proven to be as reliable as a stock 701 mazing the amount of hours i get out these. thanx guys i will post pics of my latest paint job next ski in the worx .the camo is a wammer hull and the other is stock reinforced . wammer hoods . and one has billet rrp handle pole .

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
i would paint the cylinder but the customer does not care so ,the bronze is the result of the silver cylinder from the baking in the oven for dropping the sleeves . you will see in a couple months i have an all out project planned .

Y

yamaslut

bross nailed it . these are 785 flat tops with a single riva intake and novi 44/48 carb . the head is 2007 version ada racing . this motor has proven to be as reliable as a stock 701 mazing the amount of hours i get out these. thanx guys i will post pics of my latest paint job next ski in the worx .the camo is a wammer hull and the other is stock reinforced . wammer hoods . and one has billet rrp handle pole .

I like the design on the Yellow/blue one... very simple and fits the ski well

WAB

salty nuts
Very nice, looks like you do great work. :biggthumpup:

I thought I heard Wammer stopped making those 8-hold hoods? I have one and love it, I'm just curious.

amazing..... Kevin Collins is helping me put together my 785cc flattop motor this weekend... I planed on running dual 46 redtops, what made you chose the single carb setup? Dual carbs will make more power right? Is the single carb what makes it so reliable.

Im only using my motor for freestyle.

Thanks in advance

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
i would run dual 44 if it was my boat . but i build this to the customers wants . they like the low maintence and easy tuning plus the bottom end with the single carb set up is so crisp . as well as less water ingestion. will it make it more reliable for sure but it is not to say that you are not going to get alot of hours out of your engine . kevin knows what he is doing i am sure he will tune it in good for you . good luck

Top Bottom