Ultimate recreational ski build up list...

95_waveraider_riverrunner

hobbies:lacrosse-n-ski's
had an hourmeter installed on it after it broken in at 10hrs, and since then has put 42 hours on it (analog unit in the hull close to the gas tank) and yes i have seen the skii in person, it is damn clean.
brian

had an hourmeter installed on it after it broken in at 10hrs, and since then has put 42 hours on it (analog unit in the hull close to the gas tank) and yes i have seen the skii in person, it is damn clean.
brian

I take it back then. I was wrong.

Sounds like a really good deal then. Usually someone that is anal enough to install an hourmeter right away is also very particular about taking care of their ski.

Nice find.:biggthumpup:

SFL makes a good point, but, there are some people just anal enough to install an hour meter from Day 1........

like i said, its unlikely. but if you see one on the ski, he could be telling the truth...... or he could have reset the thing 52 engine hours ago.

Extractor Exhaust Systems for Sale

:haha:

ask the guy if it has an extractor exhaust on it and see if he says yes. if he does- RUN FAST AND FAR AWAY!:banghead:

bk,

i looked at the stinger nipple on a b chamber today, just for shlitz and nipples. it doesnt enter the chamber at a 45* angle. its 90* perpendicular to the chamber outlet. "extractor"..... "syphon":rolleyes:

95_waveraider_riverrunner

hobbies:lacrosse-n-ski's
Ive ridden a stand up twice now, both were about a year ago, and i made it up on my 2nd try and rode around a couple times... hopefully i can get to the point of bien proficient in riding it! (if i can get it anyway) and i wont make an ass outta myself!
Brian

ucsspirit

"I just wanna go fast" RB
great deal on the ski, i would look at putting a factory "b" pipe on it with a limited chamber, an advent ignition, and if you want, i have a spare ocean pro head, that was giving me 185 pound at sea level, ill give ya for a good deal, and that would be rather good set up for what your trying to do i think.

meatball

User Title Unavailable
Alright, since you found such and awesome deal (I almost hate you) Then wait until next year to put some mods on it (this winter mabye).

But until then, get out there and put as many hours as possible on it!!! You have plenty of power and a great looking ski. If I were near you, I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Mods you'll want in order of importance (this winter-although you may want to put in a bilge pump right now)

Footholds
Reinforcement
B-pipe
ADA head

Thats less then 2 grand and more brap then you'll need in years to come

Afterwards, you could port the cylinders.

BUT its summer! Dont waste time wrenching now, go and ride!

Top Bottom