Ultimate ski hauler or way too cumbersome?

DC SUPERJET

Half a roll
There's a guy out of wisconsin that has something like this. It's basically a short bus that he converted into a mini rv with bunk beds, storage, a canopy on the side, and some other stuff that I can't remember. The skis do not go in the bus though, he pulls a trailer. I also remember that it's got a 350 in it...wish I could remember his name. He was at Wave Rave in 09 for anyone that remembers.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
The awning would be a must, I put one on my fiberglass camper and loved it.

I ran it by the wife last night and she just laughed...she never said no so that's a green light right?

I've been in a couple subs and think it would be easy to rig up something similar to how they sling torpedos from the rack to the tubes...

What will actually kill the whole deal is our homeowners association not allowing us to park such vehicles in our driveways or our back yards unless they are sitting on concrete slabs...the slab would cost more than the RV and we don't have anywhere else to store it without paying storage or parking fees! Well, that and the fact that it would probably suck in the sand and always be stuck at Hugo or the other spot in St. Augustine.

Last edited:
Floorplan # PAC2-11P
pacer2_fp01.jpg

11 Passengers
Floorplan # PAC2-9+1
pacer2_fp02.jpg

9 Passengers + 1 Wheelchair Position
Floorplan # PAC2-8+2
pacer2_fp03.jpg

8 Passengers + 2 Wheelchair Positions

Big Kahuna

Administrator
The awning would be a must, I put one on my fiberglass camper and loved it.

I ran it by the wife last night and she just laughed...she never said no so that's a green light right?

I've been in a couple subs and think it would be easy to rig up something similar to how they sling torpedos from the rack to the tubes...

What will actually kill the whole deal is our homeowners association not allowing us to park such vehicles in our driveways or our back yards unless they are sitting on concrete slabs...the slab would cost more than the RV and we don't have anywhere else to store it without paying storage or parking fees! Well, that and the fact that it would probably suck in the sand and always be stuck at Hugo or the other spot in St. Augustine.

Hey, where do you work? Good thing about my job is we have a huge parking lot that is fenced in. I use to park our 8*16 enclosed up here. Could you do the same at your work?

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Hey, where do you work? Good thing about my job is we have a huge parking lot that is fenced in. I use to park our 8*16 enclosed up here. Could you do the same at your work?

Work is 75 miles from my house and not on the way to any riding spots. Not exactly ideal for storage either. Good thought though...I would have to go in it with some buddies to make it worth the bother so maybe someone else would have room to store it at their house....

There is a group of us that comes down from SC and hooks up with the Savannah crew so maybe it's something we can all get in on from Savannah down to Florida. Rig up a Big screen facing a comfy bench seat, a shower and a workbench and spare parts bins.

Do a rack all the way across the back to haul all the fuel cans...

Last edited:
Top Bottom