Unreal vid!

Lucaumpits

RIDE LIKE U'VE STOLE IT!!
Brian from Thrust was there when that video was shot from Rok in Thailand

ohh!?!/
I though all your info's was from your own feedback, I didnt know you were passing a message that you heard from 2 Reliable sources/engine builders or however you like to call, And let me guess it, one of them runs XS1200 and the other EME?

what is that MAx fusisawa, Honda yukido team guys were doing for all theses years? im pretty sure they all run 100% Dasa, correct me if Im wrong, but they seen to be just fine.
Me and Brian have been doing testing and more testing on theses Dasa for the last 3 years and i have ridden every engine on this market, all I can tell you are missing the ride here bud.

Dyno, REALLY?? if you really think dyno numbers will mean anything, im here just wasting my time

from what I heard from a very reliable shop/engine builder you weren't very happy with your previous engine set up, why was that?

How do you know that is a DASA 1100?...Rok was riding a Polaris 1200 prior to that being released...why would he of down sized?

Lucas, my info comes from experience at the shop and 2 others that are reliable sources/engine builders (who I don't want to drag into this), but when you've had the EXACT SAME setups side by side (including the hulls) you seem to realize that things just don't measure up. We have not seen a power-making DASA product since the billet generation at the shop, just hype! Unfortunately, talking about this does nothing until you ride the same setup side by side or have someone that will dyno test all 3 motors...and I think I know someone that will be doing that hopefully this winter!

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account

ohh!?!/
I though all your info's was from your own feedback, I didnt know you were passing a message that you heard from 2 Reliable sources/engine builders or however you like to call, And let me guess it, one of them runs XS1200 and the other EME?

what is that MAx fusisawa, Honda yukido team guys were doing for all theses years? im pretty sure they all run 100% Dasa, correct me if Im wrong, but they seen to be just fine.
Me and Brian have been doing testing and more testing on theses Dasa for the last 3 years and i have ridden every engine on this market, all I can tell you are missing the ride here bud.

Dyno, REALLY?? if you really think dyno numbers will mean anything, im here just wasting my time

from what I heard from a very reliable shop/engine builder you weren't very happy with your previous engine set up, why was that?
Oh boy!

jeckert

Going backwards

ohh!?!/

Why are you pushing this subject?...I was trying to be respectful to DASA, but I guess the cat’s out of the bag!

1st off, just because your friend, Brian says it is a DASA 1100 does not mean that it is…I say it’s a EME 1200, so where’s your proof? …I was there too and Rok showed me!
…and just so you are clear this is my personal experience PLUS backed my 2 experienced builders!

Your Japanese riders use to ride the DASA cast cylinders which were GREAT as I said earlier, because the Japanese engine builders know how to make a motor SCREAM…BUN Freestyle now makes their own cylinders from CAST and are using RADICAL port designs…so they dropped DASA too!
I rode a DASA 900 a month ago that felt almost identical to a 760 yam. Actually, I’ve been on several DASAs that were like this and never measured up; are they all set up wrong?

I understand you want to be loyal to DASA or anyone who saves you a buck on their product, that’s fine (...& an intelligent thing to do), but I am just trying to do a favor for all the new guys on here. Like a guy I met in Daytona, he went out an spent $6K or so on a DASA motor and later tells me that his DASA 900 out performs his 701, but not my much. What do you tell them? Nobody wants to hurt anyone’s feelings, so we with hold the truth since they have nothing else to compare it to…that SUCKS!

Remember this is just my opinion and my years of experience shape my opinion...so I guess you have yours and I have mine. We can agree to disagree. I am not sponsored by any motor/hull company and am just trying to tell you guys my unbiased opinion. I’ve been screwed in the past in this industry and just want to save others from the same thing! Lucas you’ve made all motors, including 701cc motors look good; so good luck to you and your DASA products! I sold all my skis, motors, and mis. parts to put a down payment on a house for my family. I've liked the customer service from X-scream and the "riders building for riders" concept that makes me a fan of them and Zack from Powerhouse Performance new motors have caught my attention too!...so ride everything and make up your mind based on your experience before you buy!

Peace!:cool:

Lucaumpits

Joe im sorry , you are so right bro they are all cast.

Why are you pushing this subject?...I was trying to be respectful to DASA, but I guess the cat’s out of the bag!

1st off, just because your friend, Brian says it is a DASA 1100 does not mean that it is…I say it’s a EME 1200, so where’s your proof? …I was there too and Rok showed me!
…and just so you are clear this is my personal experience PLUS backed my 2 experienced builders!

Your Japanese riders use to ride the DASA cast cylinders which were GREAT as I said earlier, because the Japanese engine builders know how to make a motor SCREAM…BUN Freestyle now makes their own cylinders from CAST and are using RADICAL port designs…so they dropped DASA too!
I rode a DASA 900 a month ago that felt almost identical to a 760 yam. Actually, I’ve been on several DASAs that were like this and never measured up; are they all set up wrong?

I understand you want to be loyal to DASA or anyone who saves you a buck on their product, that’s fine (...& an intelligent thing to do), but I am just trying to do a favor for all the new guys on here. Like a guy I met in Daytona, he went out an spent $6K or so on a DASA motor and later tells me that his DASA 900 out performs his 701, but not my much. What do you tell them? Nobody wants to hurt anyone’s feelings, so we with hold the truth since they have nothing else to compare it to…that SUCKS!

Remember this is just my opinion and my years of experience shape my opinion...so I guess you have yours and I have mine. We can agree to disagree. I am not sponsored by any motor/hull company and am just trying to tell you guys my unbiased opinion. I’ve been screwed in the past in this industry and just want to save others from the same thing! Lucas you’ve made all motors, including 701cc motors look good; so good luck to you and your DASA products! I sold all my skis, motors, and mis. parts to put a down payment on a house for my family. I've liked the customer service from X-scream and the "riders building for riders" concept that makes me a fan of them and Zack from Powerhouse Performance new motors have caught my attention too!...so ride everything and make up your mind based on your experience before you buy!

Peace!:cool:

Attachments

• 421895_10150552406244736_447404337_n.jpg
    421895_10150552406244736_447404337_n.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 521554_242909272477748_2009615581_n.jpg
    521554_242909272477748_2009615581_n.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 408794_171734869601828_1507698996_n.jpg
    408794_171734869601828_1507698996_n.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
I wish he would show the landings on these. I still haven't found a small hull that interests me...however, the Superfreak is doable in the surf..and Erok is pulling flatwater backys on his with a DASA 1000, def a good boat for anything. That ski RIPS...

.along with Paul Lambs KDX DASA 1100....Screamer and the hull would be good in flat and surf.

I wonder if the changing rideplates on this hull will make it doable in the surf and flat??? Obviously you can air it out...but I mean slashing and re-entrys etc etc..

jeckert

Going backwards
What are your pics trying to prove? ...that BUN sells DASA billet 850cc motors? ...this is NOT a pro motor, my point was that the Japanese PROS run the CAST WAZ 1200 motors/cylinders (15mm stroke @ 96mm bore), NOT DASA 1200 motors..look at their exhaust ports not even close to a DASA!

http://www.bun-freestyle.com/images/catalog/2012catalog.pdf

Let me clarify:

DASA billet cylinders/motors (that are mass produced) proved to be a HUGE disappointment to me.

Lucaumpits

in my pics is nothing about Bun there bud, thats Rok ski that you swear is a EME engine
all im trying to tell you and prove that you are wrong is that Dasa makes power.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Guys, put your peckers back in our pockets........

It kills me that people are not allowed to have opinions any longer.

Joe has had the billet DASA's, he was not impressed with them. There could be many factors................ His opinion based on his experience is that the XS1200 and the EME 1200 are better. His Opinion
I rode Luca's DASA 900. It was setup very well, so much so that to me it made more power than Tricky's XS1000's. At least that is how it felt. A DINO may say different. I was going by seat of pants feel. I am not an expert. I also rode Tem's Circus Freak with the DASA 1200. It felt great.

If I am not mistaken Tricky said his XS1200 made better power than his DASA 1200. But I like the feel of the DASA powerplants vs any of the XS motors.

AlbanyMotorsports

Cru is Rad
And...I think the two of you are two of the most entertaining riders to watch. I respect both of your opinions because you guys can actually use the power.

Hmm, don't take this as gospel but I think this foot rocket was built by uk based Loki customs for Nick Barton to enter a surf comp! If it 'is' the same ski it now belongs to John who owns Loki and it has a 900 xscream motor in it these days!

Top Bottom