UPDATE#2: Ross podiums 2nd round!!! IFWA World Tour

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
In sitdown:

1. Pierre Maxient
2. Eric Perreuad
3. Eddie Bettencourt

Congrats to Eddie for making the podium. There was no doubt in my mind that he could. So the only 2 americans on the tour podiumed in Spain. Thats awesome guys. Way to go!!!

Last edited:

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
Everyone should do this!! What a great time and the people are awsome!!
I have met so many great people, riders and non riders. Im humbled to say the least.

I didn´t fair as well as I would have liked in stand up, but I got to ride with some amazing people in another country. Í´m in Barcelona now and will head to Portugal later this week. I´ll post more details when I get back.

Ross ripped! It was quite a battle for the podium!

mouvax

X
you're right eddie, an amazing week-end !
here are some pics (training only) through six thousands made in zarautz. i'll try put them online soon.

IF1X4820.jpg

IF1X4971.jpg

IF1X4978.jpg

IF1X5037.jpg

IF1X5046.jpg

IF1X5087.jpg

IF1X5195.jpg

IF1X5213.jpg

IF1X5225.jpg

IF1X6155.jpg

IF1X6221.jpg

IF1X6267.jpg

IF1X6319.jpg

Last edited:
LBE said it very well. Every one should come and give this a shot. It is a great time with tons of amazing people. All characters, and anyone will do any thing they can to help you out.

I made some mistakes in my semi final in Spain, but that is the way it goes. There is no way I can complain about a thrid place finish with all the tallent that is on the tour this year. At every stop there are at least 10 people who can win. I am on incredible equipment this year, and I really hope the rest of the tour will go as well as the first part!

It took me a little while to adjust to the 08, but I think with the set up I have now it is the best freeride package out there. After some initial adjustment, I love the way the ski handles. Funny enough, the tubbie 3's were what made the difference. That and a little HP helped also.

Eddie came and killed it in Spain. And I don't mean just the ski he destroyed. Eddie broke that ski more this past weekend than I have seen him break in the 3 years I have known him! He also rode extremely well, in both classes I might add. I am very hopeful that we will have a couple of Americans on lots of podiums to come!

Ludo will have tons and tons of pics up next week. Everyone rode from Thursday on through the end of the competition on Sunday. Surf was really good through Sat, so there will be lots of good stuff to come.

Tomorrow we are headed to Morocco! Pierre, Roman Stampers (winner from Spain), Ludo, Fly (the man behind the incredible videos at Fullgaz), and I are going to spend almost a week shooting, filming, and hanging out on the African continent!

If I get internet any where I will update! See you guys soon!

edit: ok...I see Ludo just put some up. We are so luck to have him shooting us! He really makes everyone look better than they are in real life!

Last edited:
In sitdown:

1. Pierre Maixent "MX100"
2. Eric Perreaud "le diable"
3. Eddie Bettencourt

Congrats to Eddie for making the podium. There was no doubt in my mind that he could. So the only 2 americans on the tour podiumed in Spain. Thats awesome guys. Way to go!!!

just a small mistake mike

i was desaponted to not see you on eu tour

next year i hope

hell's

Last edited:
hey guys! here in morocco with really low bandwidth. ludo has a thread on the fullgaz forum with some pics from our trip down here.

his place is amazing, great potential for surf, awesome food, really nice people, and i rode a camel to the beach a couple days ago!

full pics will probably up on fullgaz in the next couple of weeks

Wow,sick pics, Wish I had made it this yr to watch you guys,deffinatly adding this to the list of places to go. What better time to visit Europe. Way to go Ross,Reppin the Americans NICE

WOW!! WTG guys!!! Looks like a trip of a lifetime!
Pics are amazing Ludo! I cant believe the awesome light you got from Spain. It looks like the beautiful light in Havasu, but in the surf. I'm so jealous! LOL

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
I´m jelous!

All I got to see was the "end of the world". Drove to southern Portugal, the furthest South point in Eurpe. Before the "new world" it was believed to be the end of the wold. I´ll have some pics in a couple days when I get back. No great ridding pics like Ross but they are pretty amazing shots.

Top Bottom