update for water level and temp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiny

Why Me?
Water level is 837.8 and full pool is 840.00

Water temp, I dont know...I can tell you that I rode 2 weeks ago and all I was wearing was a pair of Quakysense neoprene boardies....

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
cool,

I just noticed the daytime Highs, and nighttime lows dropped a few degrees, going to perfect weather!

warm enough for me, I think we shall leave the wetsuits in Arkansas.

thanks!

Rode this past weekend with no wet suit and was fine. But the outside temp was in the 80's. I don't think we will need wetsuits. If anything you might just want to bring a wetsuit top if you want to ride early or late in the day.

Tiny

Why Me?
Allatoona May 2007 Fishing Report

By GON Staff

Allatoona: Level: Down 3.2 feet below full pool. Temp: 61 degrees, but expect it to rise quickly. Clarity: Clear.

I found this on the Georgia Outdoor News website......, dont know how accurate this is....

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
Rode this past weekend with no wet suit and was fine. But the outside temp was in the 80's. I don't think we will need wetsuits. If anything you might just want to bring a wetsuit top if you want to ride early or late in the day.

I would take a suit: it doesn't take up much space and I've been very glad to have one in years past when it cools off later in the day.

aqua

the taco
i thinki it is prolly warmer than 61 degrees. i think the water here in mo is already warmer than that. thos fishing sites are never accurate....i just checked.....it is 71 deg water temp in lake ozarks missouri.

MILF

aka Kathy
Forecast for Saturday and Sunday....... SUNNY and close to 80!!! :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01:

Y

yamaslut

close to 80's???
you talking 70's???

is it not May???? why is it so cold???

Shrivel

Requires therapy.
Water Temp please.......

I need to know whether I need to bring my dry suit.:cool2:

Absolutely no need for a dry suit. Even a full wetsuit may be a bit much once the sun starts beating down on ya. Rode in a shorty this past weekend and was very confortable.

Shrivel

Requires therapy.
What is shorty weather for you, may just be drysuit weather for this So. Fla boy...:purr:

Nah, you'll be fine. I like to be comfy when I ride - I was the only one of my riding group that even had a wetsuit of any kind on this weekend and I could have gotten by without it, but I'm a wimp when it comes to cold water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom