*UPDATE!!*X-h2o beer/can coozies-What's the next color gonna be?

Can coozies..What do you think?

• Total voters

kkwedell

x-h20.com
I've always liked this pic...
yge6a9e9.jpg

Of coarse you would have to get the appropriate approvals...

Like dis?

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
haha.. i was just thinking if they print em they'll want their name on it too.. see what they have for graphics to use too.. i see no reason it would hurt to have their name on it...

I like my coozies like I like my ride...sponsored!

I have a black one just like that bk. I would be cool with their logo being on the bottom but they dont need to hog up the whole thing with their logo.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
I have a black one just like that bk. I would be cool with their logo being on the bottom but they dont need to hog up the whole thing with their logo.
I would only let them have a small logo on the bottom or something. Not gonna allow them to clutter it all over.

i think more guys would be interested if they saw a finished product though... and i would be all for somethin with a guy swimmin back to a ski.. lol

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
i think more guys would be interested if they saw a finished product though... and i would be all for somethin with a guy swimmin back to a ski.. lol
Yep! Totally understandable. Sent LM a message so we'll see what they have to say.

Carry on with the pic ideas, etc!

Make it 5 for me. I agree with letting LM put there logo on it. Support those who support the sport. I also am fine with what ever color and graphic gets put on there.

Top Bottom