Upgraded to Xenforo 2.0

Gonna take some getting used to but right off the bat it seems difficult to differentiate between quotes, post text, and signatures. Wish it didn’t blend in as much as it does at first look.

Not complaining, just giving feedback. Thanks for all you guys do.

Edit: Is there a way to add messages count to the profiles to the left of posts?

great improvement !!! awesome new look and Thank you

Suggestion : either box or slightly change color of preview when hovering over thread...makes it easier to see and read....( old people ya know )

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Ads will be back once I can get the conditional statements working properly so the right groups see them in the right forums. For now they are off.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Tapatalk is working for me as well.

I can’t even remember what we had before Tapatalk. The first couple revisions were horrible but they seem to have it dialed in now.

It might just be my impression but the iOS version seems to function more intuitively than the Android version as well.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Riding groups are a thing of the past? Just want to make sure I am not missing anything.

Yeah, the add-on for those had not been updated in forever and while it has been updated for this version, the price is higher than most mods and I don't think I can justify it. I'll revisit it.

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
Whats the best way to fine post I have created? I use to go into my user profile and click either all contact by user or threads created by user.

I also tried using site search and its also just as good as before...

Top Bottom