USPS problems

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I have a part due in today , at least that's what the USPS tracking says , it also says on the way to next facility , everything hits Montgomery before it hits here , when it does hit Montgomery it's here the next day , so how the hell is it supposed to arrive today, I will answer , it can't and it won't , I will be lucky to see it by Friday , their whole system is severely F'ed up.

Yup, my package going international never left the state, got returned and next package they lost even before they did an update of the label.
Feel a bit sorry for paul Who probably lost a cdi to usps but great buisness man and vendor 10/10 guy

Reactions: Jr.

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I've had packages travel all across the US for no reason. One package took almost 1 month to get there but most of the times it's all good

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Now tracking says it was scheduled on Wed 20th , like I said earlier it's in Montgomery now so it will be here tomorrow .

You can actually beat the USPS if you ship overnight. They guarantee it will be there on time or you get all your money back.

I mailed something overnight and it was a day late. So I got my 100 bucks back via check from Uncle Sam :D

Safe bet...

depending on the service, they often all hand off packages to the post office for the "last mile".

really isnt alot differentiating the two companies anymore

Unfortunately USPS is the only one left. Fedex and UPS have taken the woke anti-2A road and I refuse to do business with them...

Top Bottom