V-wake session

onlyFX-1

Jace Forest...BRAP!
I was just seeing if people would want to have a v-wake session behind two 48' yachts on lake travis in austin texas. Make it a weekend thing. I would have to get a permit but if enought people showed up it would make it worth wild. Maybe have a sick trick contest and give away some prizes. Let me know

Im down I cant do squat,but it would be fun to watch some eat poop all day trying,so I can offer that. Im sure the rest of the locals would be down.

Prem1x

Tinkering obsessed
I'm down. Give me some pointers on the backflip and I'll put my helmet on and hit it.

I know I can get JonnyB to show. Probably Jett, Braden, JeffSX. Maybe Resonator and a couple other locals. I know you got a half dozen or more friends that would show.

Prem1x

Tinkering obsessed
Actually, I don't know how many ski you want, but if you want a bunch we could reach out to Dallas and Houston. I know Kaveman would be fun to watch and Skinnyman would hit it. They could probably bring the Big D crew.

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
I've been keeping track, too. I may not BF or BR, but I like air and my stabs are mostly passable, now. Let us know, I usually work Sat am, but we can make it by Sat pm for an early start Sun am.

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
Put me down...On second thought I'm UP for this! Can only make it on a Sunday.

Thanks Christian.

Oh yeah, my ski is under the knife. Anybody got a loaner?

Sooo, is your little anklegina all better, finally? This means you'll be at CB, right? I can bring the duck, see if you can BF that. It'd be no problem to loan that out to ya!

Kaveman

Born in USA(not Kenya)
Sooo, is your little anklegina all better, finally? This means you'll be at CB, right? I can bring the duck, see if you can BF that. It'd be no problem to loan that out to ya!

Foot is still open. I am putting super glue on it now. Works for about 15-20 hours. It's been six weeks today. Pain is much less now.

When is this proposed waking?

Top Bottom