300/440/550 value of a vintage ski?

Hey guys,

Trying to get some input here on a value of a vintage ski I have. Obviously it is different depending on location, but trying to get a ball park value to determine if the ski is worth selling or just stick it in the corner of the shop and hope it does become valuable.

Ski is one of the first 440's made. It is numbered as a 1976 ski, but they didn't actually sell the 440s until 77. It is in very good all original running condition (other than the new turf I put on just so it was rideable since I couldn't find an OEM replacement. Last seen the light of day in '83 until I acquired it a couple years ago. Has been ridden once a year since.

Any idea what this thing is worth?

Ducky

Back in the game!
I would just stick it in a corner and hold onto it. Based on what I have seen sell and all that, you probably would only get $400-$500 from a normal joe...maybe more from a collector but I dont know.

VXSXH20

Sionis Industries
Hang on to it! while it may not fetch much of a profit to your wallet at this time, that conversation piece is priceless as time goes on, it is complete and has not been gutted or torn up. I know your looking for a ball park figure but it is worth more than one may think. you could contact flynty over on pwctoday and run it by him. good luck buddy

Top Bottom