SX/SXi/SXi Pro value of Sxi Pro

hello all, I'm looking into selling my sxi pro and finding a slightly better one. just wondering what it's worth, since i'm a little out of the jet ski seen lately. here's the stat's. give me your two cents.

It's a 1999 Kawi Sxi Pro 750. almost entirely stock. newish grips. new pole pad. new fire extinguisher. has tool kit. Worx ride plate and intake grate. have stock ride plate also. 650 nozzle. also have stock nozzle. runs great. added rule bilge, but needs new float sensor. starts up super easy. no major cracks (one hairline about an inch long up front). stored in heated building.

understanding that it's off season up in MI, but i'm in no rush to sell. what should i be able to get for it? i just have no idea what to price it as.

288217_10150950387698510_2065874412_o (1).jpg

Location is key I guess, around st.louis that would go over 2k easy (during warm weather). I paid 3500 for mine a few years back. bone stock and super clean on a trailer...

i know the difference. dont get me wrong there arent tons of them here, but when i see a stand up its either this or a 550

thanks for all the responses! you are right, Matt Jones, it's the cleanest ski this age that i've ever come across.

up here in MI im lucky to see half a dozen of these come on craigslist a year. sxi pro's are so hard to find. i specifically hunted one out because i wanted the perks this one has over the sx and sxi. and boy, has it served me well! i found it for $4k with a trailer and 650. sold the trailer and 650 for $2200, so i really lucked out and only had about 1800 into the sxi pro. and that was back in august of '11

i have two issues, which are why i'm selling.
1) graduated college. no longer have summers off. ride time is dwindling and i don't want it just sitting around ageing.
2) i want more. more power. more oomph out of the hole. and more consistent operation. i'm always adjusting the carbs trying to get it justtttt perfect and minimize bogg/hesitation.

all in all, i just want to free up cash, and maybe look into a RN SJ for next season. give those puppies a whirl. i like freestyle and buoys both, and the kawi's just don't freestyle like i want.

Kawi's dont freestyle.... who says that lol.
They do but you can spend a fortune trying to get there, ask me how I know. Your on the right track. out of the box the RN will give you more low end hit and toss around easier for sure. If you were closer I'd consider buying it for a backup ski. I prefer the kawi hull but every time I go out I end up sharing it with my ski-less friends

Top Bottom