**video**

We had a couple rookies driving the coach a large part of the time.

lol...ya the rookies were newbie's ross and jared. The problem is every single bit of footage with ross and jared driving, it was too jumpy. They thought the 4 seater SUV was a blaster. They forgot there were women and children on the back.. You have to film from standing still or else footage sucks.

Tell that to ross.....I watched them almost get munched by a wave.

The kids needed to have a little fun too.

And for the record, most of that close stuff...you know where you can actually see the rider...yea that was when I was driving ;)

You should buy that SXR motor head..I love that ski!

willycrumb

mmmm......beer.....
How deep is it on the back side of those waves? You guys a stabbin 90degress. Seems like you would hit the bottom.

Awesome vid.

ross....post some pics of the sxr

I don't have any pics of the ski. But I was riding it for most of that day. It has a red handle pole on it...I saw you on the 650 as we were on the way back in. I think you had a guy on a sit down and another on a sxr with you.

Anyway...I love that ski cause it is 100% reliable and rips. You will have to ask Matt, but I think it just has a pipe, pole and a mag pump in it. Every time I ride that ski I want to buy it. IMO a sxr flips about 80% as easy as a SJ, and is really not much harder to roll at all. Send Matt a PM...

Top Bottom