650/X-2 Vintage wall photo

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I gave my girlfriend a photoshop project for a photo frame for our house. It's going to have a vintage theme for the X2 and probably be 8x10. I had discussed with her making additional prints to sell. She's a photoshop pro and last night gave me the completed 1st part of the picture/collage.

My question is, does anyone have a X2 photo they would like to suggest? The theme I laid out would use a profile picture of the X2 would take up the upper 1/3 or 1/4 of the frame. It's a vintage theme, so it will not be a Gen2, Gen 1 for sure. I want to use an origional Kawi design from the factory. If you have a suggestion, let me know, because if we do sell a few, you are infuencing the design you might someday want on your wall.

Thanks.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Btw, it doesn't have to be a Kawasaki print. It can be any photo of an X2. I'm not exactly sure how much she can manipulate the photo, but I'd imagine the lighting has to be at least ok and it'd probably be best if it was taken on a trailer but may work in the water.

My favorite skis were jeff kantz old x2's!!! I am down to buy some of them I would buy a big print also! I am digging the classic theme big time! I have been wanting to do this for some time now with old x2's and 550's!

Last edited:

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Well, if you find a good profile (side shot) pic then post it. Lisa scanned and corrected the sticker already. I need a nice profile of a stock graphics ski so she can make a draft.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
If your going with a stock decal scheme. I would vote for a 95'. TwinTurbostang's "last one of the era" would be a great candidate for this project!

I haven't been able to find one yet. All I have been able to find that's clean is the '86.

Btw, it doesn't have to be a Kawasaki print. It can be any photo of an X2. I'm not exactly sure how much she can manipulate the photo, but I'd imagine the lighting has to be at least ok and it'd probably be best if it was taken on a trailer but may work in the water.

Here are a couple of my ski with stock graphics....Hope this helps.

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    344.9 KB · Views: 25
  • a.JPG
    a.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 21
Top Bottom