Super Jet Vinyl Wraps

Texan33

Yacht Wakes Hunter
Have you see Blown Concepts? They are known for making the best motorsports graphics in the business, kinda pricey but worth it IMO. If I ever get vinyl wrap, it will be from them. Here is the link and they have pictures of two Superjet wrapped in vinyl.
http://www.blownconcepts.com/photos.htm

Last edited:
Here ya go Matt_E, I know how much you an Terry both loved this wrap.
a6cd88ad-2343-3fca.jpg
a6cd88ad-2361-d0b5.jpg
a6cd88ad-237f-25bc.jpg
that wrap looks great. who did it? im thinking about having one of my roundnoses wrapped and am trying to find someone in the bay area who could do it.

I have a friend that does wrap and I been trying to see if it is worth wrapping. Motoman I like the artwork on the SJ, that is the same style I am going for if I wrap my hull. I have clear coat laying around and just wondering how much will the clear help the vynal wrap.

so the saga continues. I like it because it is different, everyone has monster energy or skulls on their ski, nice to see something different for a change of pace.

Well the Rok Hull looks sick with the artwork on it.

I was tempted on doing stencil art with some colored art work. I am letting my friend design it since he does graphic work also so he can design and install it for me.

Thanks for the info on wraps . Looks like if your going to do a lot of detail wraps are the way to go . As far price and service life.

That's not a sj, it's a Rok hull.

Matt, your a dick. Lol

He's not a dick , He just plays one on the X . Seriously I have some m-16 reeds ..... just let me know.

if anyone is looking for a wrap in the San Jose, CA area let me know.. I own a company called Hardluck Graphics. We are a fairly new shop about a year old and I can design and wrap your ski for about $400. PM Me if you are interested..

Thanks for the props Superjet444

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
so the saga continues. I like it because it is different, everyone has monster energy or skulls on their ski, nice to see something different for a change of pace.

Nothing different there I see that theme every time a train goes by and then I think of ,wait for it

THE ROK THAT NEVER WAS

Last edited:
That's not a sj, it's a Rok hull.

Matt, your a dick. Lol
I know it's not a Superjet. I liked the wrap and knew you arelocated kinda close to me and have just had a little trouble finding a place to have my ski wrapped. I called blue oyster and they only wrap kawis.

Last edited:
Top Bottom