Custom/Hybrid Visual G3 Dasa1100

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
8D68A267-E3D7-4584-B3FA-F7A91D197142-8643-000007EEE3199392.jpg

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
You think it looks cool now,wait till you land your first GIANT roll or 180 ,it will then be a whole new level of pretty ... good stuff,coming together nicely.

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
Got the shipping lined up, she is getting shipped Tuesday should be home by Friday! That's going to be a long day at work!

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
So since I sold my ski I've hardly done any riding this year, yesterday I hopped on XJ's G3 900 mother of pearl that thing is retarded, so I'm thinking about some what neutering my set-up, Stock electronics and middle of the road carbs until I get my skills back but still running the PFP/Dasa1000 any thoughts on that idea?

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
IMG_1017.jpgIMG_1016.jpg
So since I sold my ski I've hardly done any riding this year, yesterday I hopped on XJ's G3 900 mother of pearl that thing is retarded, so I'm thinking about some what neutering my set-up, Stock electronics and middle of the road carbs until I get my skills back but still running the PFP/Dasa1000 any thoughts on that idea?
Munki i don't think that what you suggest is a bad idea at all, why blow yourself out early in the game.this leaves you some power to tap into after your riding gets calibrated with your set up. me i was underpowered a bit this season, but not really.i found even with the smaller displacement that the ski was a blast to ride and almost everything was possible just a little more technical with less power.but thats all in the past as i have come to the darkside with all you power hungry types and an x-scream 900 is on deck for me next season... hehehe but i guess my point is this ,i am glad i was able to do my first season on the G-3 on a well tuned 771 motor, it really helped put my rider skills in charge not just my engine this also left me with some room to grow, also with some tray time behind me and this last season being so much fun on the set up i was riding, i cant wait to really unleash on this thing ! your thread has me pumped ,especially the part about the 900 & "mother of pearl" statement lol . i bet you cant wait till tomorrow till your package arrives ! keep us posted...

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
What pipe are you going to run? If its a B-pipe you need to get it bored!!!!

I getting a little excited ha ha, might throw my buddy's 950 in for a quick rip around

That ski is gonna soar with a 1000cc and carbon...

I just picked up a BOB too! Thanks for taking a picture of the inside I need to get one of those smaller batter trays!

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
Thoes are pictures from the ski clinic, I still don't have it, next few days I'm hoping... You have to specify what battery your running and the make one for ya

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
Hull made it thru customs and is sitting in my drive way!! Just did a Blowsion order and ordered my PFP From Art

Top Bottom