VW - 1 SuperJet - 0

Not mine, my cousin. He just got it painted and the motor dialed in. Pic makes it look better than it is, hood is shattered, pole broken, pole mount broken, bent bars, gaping hull crack, bent ride plate. He was pissed. I hope the photo shows up.

asset.php

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
If that were me there would be no evid...i mean pictures...and since that vw is already on trailer, I guess that's mine now.

That's one of my worst fears. Knowing that a very small amount of skis are insured means that these types of accidents are always coming out of pocket too.

He did not have the reg. for the trailer or the ski on him and the cop was going to give him a ticket, then the guy who owns the ramp he hauls it out at drove by stopped and he know the cop and talked him out of giving him the tickets. The said that he may still get tickets in the mail......?????!!!!!???? FOR WHAT....towing a VW without a permit. He is still waiting on the police report, the Seaside, NJ police department is like a factory in the summer, they just churn out tickets and you can't fight them and they way the laws are written you can't fight them, if you do you pay more in court fees than the ticket....its a joke. Its the typical seaside town mentality. Its gotten worse now that MTV and the Jersey Shore show are in town......we all suffer.

Now he has to play the waiting game while the insurace co-takes their time, picking it all apart.

that sucks man. oddly, i saw a similar wreck today on an on-ramp for a freeway. It was a pickup all up on a trailer. i stared for the length of the light trying to put together how it happened. some people are just morons.

Top Bottom