Wamiltons.Blowsion.XMetal

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
actually the boat in ski buildups by me is now for sale due to rider injury and wont be competeing . loaded skat pump ,light hull wf, 8mm dasa ,novis ,total loss or rad charging system, carbon b pipe ,rrp pole ,custom paint ,thrust trim , custom anodized and powder coating . rrp pole pad and steeering , dual bilge , and so on about $23000 in parts alone all new

carbonjet

::::::::::::::::::
actually the boat in ski buildups by me is now for sale due to rider injury and wont be competeing . loaded skat pump ,light hull wf, 8mm dasa ,novis ,total loss or rad charging system, carbon b pipe ,rrp pole ,custom paint ,thrust trim , custom anodized and powder coating . rrp pole pad and steeering , dual bilge , and so on about $23000 in parts alone all new

Wow that's a nice boat!

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle
If i had the money for aftermarket hull and nice motor and all i would get,
A trinity hull-his new sj one he is making up,and a team scream motor set up probably,x-metal pole,the list goes on.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Thanks BK,

Is it possible to build a boat that thrives in both elements?

You can definately find a happy medium...... But you wont have a ski capable of flat water back flips, nor will you have a ski that is over powered for the surf...

I would look at something with a 84mm 6x based big bore. Motor work by Team Scream, LPW, Jetworks, JSU Just something that gives you good all around power.

im in the same boat here. only i wanted to keep my budget closer to 15,000$ im going with the 66lb trinity hull. might be less, cause ill get it shortened. i was gonna get a decked out SXR and just swap over parts. but out of curiosity, whats the cost on that scream 967 or 1000cc motors??

sorry if it seems like im jackin this thread.

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
here's a quick plug for myself if your looking for the sj based complete boat
complete WCF turnkey boat
800 to 1000cc . Also featuring the new o8 SJ hul design.

Attachments

• daytona 4.JPG
    daytona 4.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 89
  • wf o8 turfed 2.JPG
    wf o8 turfed 2.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 100

carbonjet

That's sooo sick!!

After a lot of thought, I going to make my decision after Havasu on who to go with.. Will you be there?

Last edited:

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
noone mentioned the eme800 or 1000 yet. I heard those make insane power too.

You wont be able to make a decision until you test drive a few different skis. Good thing your going to havasu, you will be able to check out just about everything on the market there.

carbonjet

Everyone I have spoke with all say the Chuckie / X Metal motors are the top rated brand for what I'm looking to do. I think the 967 & 1000cc are an amazing piece of work especially with that new 7 port cylinder. But few have recommended the 1000 because it hits so hard, probably to hard really. I can't wait to try the various ski's at the finals so I can finally figure this out..

I spoke with Bobby this AM at Trinity and was VERY impressed with him and his product. The new SJ hull he is making will be a HUGE hit I am sure..
:eek2:

I can't thank all of you enough for all the great advises!!!

Everyone I have spoke with all say the Chuckie / X Metal motors are the top rated brand for what I'm looking to do. I think the 967 & 1000cc are an amazing piece of work especially with that new 7 port cylinder. But few have recommended the 1000 because it hits so hard, probably to hard really. I can't wait to try the various ski's at the finals so I can finally figure this out..

I spoke with Bobby this AM at Trinity and was VERY impressed with him and his product. The new SJ hull he is making will be a HUGE hit I am sure..
:eek2:

I can't thank all of you enough for all the great advises!!!

he wants to keep it around 25K

carbonjet

just out of curiousity- how much riding experience do you have?

I've riden for about 12 years @ 3-4 days a week, and raced for about 5 years of them, on a PJS stage III stand up. Which used the old 550 hull. A lot has changed since then ( I stopped riding about 7 years ago, and it's why I am trying to play catch up before I buy a new ski)..

I've had a waterdawg hull with a modded 701, and I really like it.

Lil D!

I've seen some pretty amazing stuff from these guys at the Ski Clinic on their WDK boats.. Derrick and John's 1200cc PV are a bit monsterous though.. lots of :barrel: and :brap: action..

Cant wait for WF should be some killer stuff there..!

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
If i was on a 25g budget i'l look into a

WCF or XFC hulls. Both are proven boats and both have great warranty.

Motor i'd look into JetWorks, Xscream, and i'm really happy with my LPW. a(nd maybe EMe800 idk if thats out of budget or not?)

Are you planing on buying a turn key boat? or are you dropping in the motor yourself?

carbonjet

If i was on a 25g budget i'l look into a

WCF or XFC hulls. Both are proven boats and both have great warranty.

Motor i'd look into JetWorks, Xscream, and i'm really happy with my LPW. a(nd maybe EMe800 idk if thats out of budget or not?)

Are you planing on buying a turn key boat? or are you dropping in the motor yourself?

Thanks!

Turn key for me I'll leave it to the pros.. I like Bobby's (Trinity Comp) hulls out of the group. His template for the new SJ hull is really impressive, it's an all out effort build, everyone has said his work is the best and he's a great guy.

Scorn800

Ride for life
I've riden for about 12 years @ 3-4 days a week, and raced for about 5 years of them, on a PJS stage III stand up. Which used the old 550 hull. A lot has changed since then ( I stopped riding about 7 years ago, and it's why I am trying to play catch up before I buy a new ski)..

Why not get back into racing? There are some sick new boats out.:beerchug:

If your from Vegas you need to look up Momar. He'll be at the finals. Ask him about the hydrospace :Flush:

Better yet buy Hagest's hydro-doo :Banane09:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Here's some advice for you:

Pay particular attention to the opinions of those that actually own the aftermarket hulls or skis in question or have at least ridden them extensively.
Also, note which one of those people may be sponsored by that manufacturer and decide what that means.

Pay far less attention to those that do not fall into the owner category.

Top Bottom