Super Jet wanted an rn but got an sn cause im poor

but also cause i want a b pipe and it has one on it already. id been wanting to try riding a standup for a few years and in july a 650sx popped up on the local c-list so i got it and had a great time with it i wanted to get footholds and more power so buy an sj seemed like the smart thing to do. so i just got this 95 sn things i see that need fixed are a broke motor mount. should i replace all or just 1?. and a crack on the handle pole bracket. so my to do list is fix those things add holds clean up fuel lines and wires, de purple and maye some paint

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

welcome to the darkside
x2 on the motor mounts , cold fusion all the way
ditch that kn airfilter , the cotton element will absorb water and cause ski to run poorly
ive got a billet sn pole bracket and a alum pole
also have a wetjet intake manifold for the 61x case
pm me if your interested
jason

Last edited:

socal750

Socal750
Nice!! Looks like a great start,I ride my square more than my round nose both are great skis but my square has a bigger motor and tubbies...have fun man

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Ditch the K&N Filter. Get a stocker if you can.

Find an aluminum welder to fix the pole bracket.

Add footholds. Ride.

Have fun.

Many will argue for the RN but in the end a sn is normally a tad lighter, hood is def lighter stock (and takes on less water), and pole bracket is lower (what everyone does to the RN). And you even got the good sn with the bigger midshaft housing and bearings. Good move! IM an Fx guy but got some sn love for sure.

hopefully he has the bigger midshaft, its not a dual carb motor so parts have been swapped out but still you got a solid lookin ski!!

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
The stock SN hood sucks!!

I love my squares though. My RN is for sale soon and I'm keeping my square. I think they handle better anyway. Plus the hulls are a dime a dozen.

good call on replace all motor mounts carb side were both broke fully and pipe side ones were hanging on by a thread. cleaned what looked like 18 years of filth out of the hull im still gonna need alot more turd polish for the rest of it though

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

good call on replace all motor mounts carb side were both broke fully and pipe side ones were hanging on by a thread. cleaned what looked like 18 years of filth out of the hull im still gonna need alot more turd polish for the rest of it though

Turd Polish...

That is funny.

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
go ahead and grind the ribs for B pipe clearance while doing the engine bay

Top Bottom