Super Jet wanted an rn but got an sn cause im poor

cleaning up the tray and clearing out the foam sure is messy

IMG_1052_zps8f99a4c8.jpg

IMG_1053_zpsfa168c21.jpg

IMG_1054_zpsad24a2e2.jpg

BB you are a badass gettin it done. I have never been a fan of SN's, but I am a fan of guys that get stuff done. Diving in very cool.

thanks dude. got a questione for all you experienced foothold installers out there ive got my holds all fitted up now and ready to get after the glass work is this EpoxyResinCosts4FootholdInstall.pdf (9.3 KB, 509 views) copied from the from the foothold thread in faq exactly what i should get from us composites only reason im asking is the guy who posted this list said he was a first timer too im not worried about working with this stuff i just dont wanna come up short on material or wind up with way too much either.thanks in advance bill

SkiDiggity

formerly kawirider142
The half gallons will work just fine. I just did my buddies 550 yesterday and it barely made a dent in them until we did the whole tray we used about half. i had to do mine twice and i was fine with the half gallons. Make sure you stick with the epoxy. As for glass i just used mat cause i get it for free and layered it up pretty good and that seemed to work just fine. Can't really help with cloth or the Biax and cloth stuff. Also if you store the pumps on the half gallons make sure they don't tip over cause the LEAK!! lost all my resin and hardener that way.

sanded primed and painted the head pipe and sanded the chamber with 400 - 600 - 1000 - 2000 then buffed it with a polishing wheel on a die grinder with red rouge sp? from harbor freight

I have a bunch actually. Bought out a ton of used ones from a local shop. how big are you might be able to hook you up for really cheap.

But I personally have a full 7mm, full 4/3mm, just the bibs from a 4/3 farmer john suit, and a 1/2 suit that is like 2mm. All for different riding conditions. Just depends on what I'm feeling that day noramlly. My favorite is the full 4/3 though. We where out on my boat in 50* weather this fall wake surfing. Last spring we where out in March. All my skis are torn down now but things are moving right along, I'll be ready with at least one ski by March for sure. Hope you are too!

got my holds all epoxied in just poured my foam in behind em and my heater just started acting up i was hopeing to finish all my glass work today hopefully i can fix the heater quick or get annother
IMG_1056_zps312ab2da.jpg

all done with glass work now big thanks to Sanoman on here for sharing the knowledge with me thanks to him i got everything i needed to install the holds and nothing i didnt need everything went smooth and worked out just like i hoped.just ordered my turf so while im waiting for that to show up i think im gonna paint the bottom deck since there isnt much paint left on it and then start getting this thing back in one piece

IMG_1058_zps9ca6615e.jpg

Top Bottom