Other WANTED Pics of the superfreaks at world finals

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Like the title says,did anyone happen to take some pics of the 2 Superfreak Badazz's that were in the booth.

lf you do,could you please post them up!

Thanks

Last edited:

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
Roo, here is a pic of my tray prior to padding and turf. pics dont do it justice how big and roomy they are! couldn't ask for a better ski, I have had more fun this year of riding than the last 4 years put together. I wish summer would never end in my part of the world.

TRAY.jpg

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
Roo, here is a pic of my tray prior to padding and turf. pics dont do it justice how big and roomy they are! couldn't ask for a better ski, I have had more fun this year of riding than the last 4 years put together. I wish summer would never end in my part of the world.

View attachment 163089

Buckwild - I OWN a Carbon Superfreak LOL - have since July. http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/96561-Roo-s-Superfreak&highlight=

I wanted to see the turf/pad job on the footholds on that Orange one.

The side profile shot above looks interesting - want to see it from the back.

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
hahaha have you figure out the footholder yet?

i did 25mm padding on the whole bottom tray, and 8mm on the tops of the footholds.

with my slippery shoes, once i kick in a few times, i feel *pretty* confident.

i will probably be enclosing them over the winter though.

ever since giving up my xft holds a few years ago, i dream about going back to them...

...and you were suppose to email over some pics of the process you do but didn't!!!! ill forgive though :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom