Other WANTED Pics of the superfreaks at world finals

Does anyone have pics of xscream hulls.. Does anyone own one yet, The 1200 sure was a beast..

The superfrak sure was a nice riding hull,wish I had of tried a flip on one really wanted to know how it felt compared to the xfs ...

Lucaumpits

RIDE LIKE U'VE STOLE IT!!
Sorry bra, i never found the pics
Are you coming to daytona, I have 3 customers that want me to do the foothold on they freak in daytona, let me know
i did 25mm padding on the whole bottom tray, and 8mm on the tops of the footholds.

with my slippery shoes, once i kick in a few times, i feel *pretty* confident.

i will probably be enclosing them over the winter though.

ever since giving up my xft holds a few years ago, i dream about going back to them...

...and you were suppose to email over some pics of the process you do but didn't!!!! ill forgive though :)

RMBC Freeride

Vintage
Site Supporter
Are they for sale ;)

Word! Any idea on the lengths?

Yes they are for sale. Tem had 4 hulls for sale at the Finals and at Pismo afterwards. 3 were brand new -5" carbon hulls (neon yellow, neon orange, and turquoise blue). Last one was his used/demo hull full length carbon - Black. As far as I know the 3 new hulls are still available and on their way back to Florida with Tem. the black one is now mine! :biggrin:

Does anyone have pics of xscream hulls.. Does anyone own one yet, The 1200 sure was a beast..

The superfrak sure was a nice riding hull,wish I had of tried a flip on one really wanted to know how it felt compared to the xfs ...

as far as i know there are some 1200 over seas or heading that way no one here has one yet.. what type of pics of the x-scream do you want

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Yes they are for sale. Tem had 4 hulls for sale at the Finals and at Pismo afterwards. 3 were brand new -5" carbon hulls (neon yellow, neon orange, and turquoise blue). Last one was his used/demo hull full length carbon - Black. As far as I know the 3 new hulls are still available and on their way back to Florida with Tem. the black one is now mine! :biggrin:

l think the green one is sold pending drop off.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Nice Neil! Right behind ya with a -4 in glass.

This is the Freak at Wave Daze the same weekend as WF.

Before the Bar and At the Bar.

What other ski can flip all day and still hang at the Bar all night!?!? Only a SuperFreak

Attachments

• erok.jpg
    erok.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG950226.jpg
    IMG950226.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

JHD

Site Supporter

Sweet!!!!!

RMBC Freeride

Vintage
Site Supporter
Nice Neil! Right behind ya with a -4 in glass.

Sweet!!!!!

Yep, I couldnt resist. It had been a year in the making. After riding Cuong's Rickter at pismo last year, I was on the hunt for an a/m hull. Sold my SJ this spring, kept hearing favorable reviews of the freaks. Rode it this year at Pismo - fell in love. Saved me some shipping costs and the fact that it was used put the carbon in my price range... took one home!

Attachments

• 2011-10-18_11-25-23_967.jpg
    2011-10-18_11-25-23_967.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Its all about the surf!
I had the opportunity to hang out with Tem and his family while he was here in CA, and they are incredible people! Tem and I rode surf together for a few days and the freak is such a great ski! Tem (besides being one of the nicest person on the planet) is a superior caftsman and these skis are built well! To his credit, Tem built a 60' catameran sailboat before his started making skis so he knows his stuff! Tem has done his homework too as the Super freak handles well in both surf and flat! For anyone who is in the market for an aftermarket hull, I highly recommend a Superfreak!

Top Bottom