Wanted: Standup mechanic, Ventura county/North LA county

Art at Jetworks isn't too far from you

Thanks. That exactly the kind of shop I'm looking for. I live in Ventura...about 105 miles to Santa Ana. I was hoping there was a shop like that in LA or Ventura County that I could develop a relationship with. The ski was actually built by the guy at Circuit Jet Sports in Huntington Beach.

what kind of mechanic work are you looking to get done? @Mark Gomez is closer to you and he is always tryin to pick up some extra work
Looks like he's in Fullerton. No much closer than Santa Ana or HB. I may as well take it back to Circuit Jet Sports.
It's got total loss ignition, high compression, pistons, after market carbs, pipe, intake, etc. Nobody up here wants to touch it.
What's it doing? Just barely idles and sputters and stalls. Carbs were just rebuilt. ?????

Luke Norten, 8057059926 today is his day off perfect day to contact him.
Hi Grant, I've been trying to get a hold of Luke but no call backs. Is he still in the area and still working on stuff on the side? I talked to him a few months ago. At the time he was lined up with a bunch of other people and not ready for me. Thanks

Top Bottom