water box options for fx1

Ive been having symptoms of an exhaust leak, but cannot find it, so i'm looking to upgrade my stock waterbox hoping this solves the problem.

What kind is everyone running? I'm looking at a tdr currently.

Good to know a stock square nose box will fit in there. Did you have to modify the straps at all, or did it fit right in?
No Straps went over but it didnt really matter... The Fuel Tank pins up against it and it is in there tight...Getting the Battery Tray back in was the hardest part...

VXSXH20

Sionis Industries
I have a H20designs box in mine. NOT A PLUG AND PLAY box.. the inlet and outlet has to be cut shorter/indexed and welded back up.

I started her up on my lunch break real quick, and it seemed a bit better than yesterday. It wasn't completely bogging dead with the hood on, but it still wont hold at idle, like it will with the hood off.

I'm definitely looking for something i can swap right in with minimal mods. Everything is aftermarket except the stock water box so i have a feeling it's time.

just joe

Site Supporter
RN waterboxes fit perfect, no mods. You can even fit a RN gas tank by making 2 holes in the battery tray and moving it rearward 1/2" or so. This then opens the door to limited and mod chamber pipes fitting well.

I have a H20designs box in mine. NOT A PLUG AND PLAY box.. the inlet and outlet has to be cut shorter/indexed and welded back up.
I'm surprised you had to modify your H20designs box I would've thought that it would bolt right in, glad I haven't ordered mine yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a h20 designs in my fx1. I had to cut 1.5-2 inches off inlet side and really try hard to make that fit. I didn't want to re weld it, so I just went with the super tight fit. Cutting the inlet helps when you need to clearance the chamber (bpipe) by the bond line, otherwise chamber hits bond line, and it won't work.

Top Bottom