Water dog kustomz???

CUKE

BIGGER..STRONGER..FASTER
pics are definitely no were near the same condition as when it was revamped. it really needs a lot of work starting with the ghetto rig they did on the exhaust. might be worth the money? the problem is not what it has.... but what it will take to get to "reliable performance" is the ? And if thats even possible. Riding in the salt and the ocean down here in miami its best to keep the skis looking immaculate!

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
Honestly, even if you had to drop another $2k in it to get it back up to snuff I think you'd be getting a pretty good deal. For comparison, I just rebuilt my superjet - fixed cracks, reinforced, replaced a bunch of broken stuff, added trim, and dropped in an Xscream motor and I'm out nearly $8k - and I still have a stock hull!! Do that compression test for sure and either water test it yourself or get someone to help you with that. If the motor is basically sound I think you will be happy.

BUT, it's amazing how much the repairs start to add up, so check your budget. $1k goes in a hurry, and the next $k soon behind that one.

CUKE

BIGGER..STRONGER..FASTER
this is what it looks like now

wdk.jpg

wdk2.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm118/Cucu1111/wdc3.jpg

Holy 5h!t boys and girls,lol. Mr.Bubbles is still taking beatings, almost shed a tear when I saw it again. That ski has been through more than any one ski should ever handle. That was the first ski that jeff sold to anyone other than a friend. Mark is still rockin his origanal x-jet from 2002 if that means anything.

id say based on those problems only its still a good deal, just make sure you fix that hood before it becomes a bigger problem. Im sure you can get that exhaust fixed instead of buying a whole new one.

Top Bottom