Water injection help.

Ok so here we go. I have a SJ 701 and it is set up for racing. I got it all done up. It had water injection on it. Well it went bad. I can tell you that you can tell when it is not working ha ha. I have a light that turns on and off when it is working. Well it does not turn on and off. I need to know who all makes them. I would like to get the same one. It rocked. It is all blake and you can not open it. it is small and there is not writing on it.

Or just tell me of some I can look up on the net.

I know of the msd one.

I think it may be this on with out the metal box on it. http://www.microtouchinc.com/html/mt-ws-2_chart.html

I could be wrong.

Let me know thanks for the help!:fest30:

Last edited:
Ya to find the same one. It does not have to be the same. I just think it would be nice if it was. What are some good ones to have?

Dustin Mustangs

uʍop ǝpıs dn
Msd's are the most flexible. Jetworks has the best 'jumper' style control for freestyle/freeride. The microtouch ones are jumper style as well and their control range varies depending on which one you get.

Suertune I like that one. So you have to get a soleniod for it? does it go right on the side of it? It looks like it does. I do have a soleniod from the old one that is just in line. Will that one work?

SUPERTUNE

Race Gas Rules
All solenoids are pretty much the same, so yes...as long as it still works good.
Hose clamp the inlet side up to the garden hose (making sure it doesn't leak and then flow when energized) and test it by hooking it up to a 12v battery and striking the positive to the terminal.

Top Bottom