Watercraft Factory winter project... engine pics added

Scorn800

Ride for life
Boat looks great Steve.
What's up the diamonds on the WF don't line up on the chin pad. SFL would never let that slide. :laugh2:

Last edited:

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
not only do the diamonds not line up on that pic, but the pic is reversed too lol. Were you giving the camera coors lights too?

Ski looks awesome by the way.

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
thanks y'all! and Merry Christmas to everybody!

all those diamonds in the turf start looking the same after a few Cl's

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
any motor shots?

Still waiting on the custom Lamey cylinder, 89mm pistons and domes to arrive from DASA Racing. I already have the 10mm crankshaft and custom 62t bottom end set up and ready. As soon as the cylinder arrives, the cases will get CNC'd matched to the cylinder. It also will be set up to run pump gas with an xtra set of domes to run race gas in the future.

everything is almost complete except for the motor. I will include some pics as soon as it arrives.

BTW how's your 927cc 66e motor running?

RiverRat

BTW how's your 927cc 66e motor running?

Waiting on the new dry pipe from Jeff to be developed and released. Motor itself is ready to be assembled. My buddy has a exhaust on his 1200 that will will borrow to get the ski on the water for the time being. New ENVY hull is being made soon and I need to order the set back 145mm SXR Mag pump from Skat-trak for it.

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
Question about the motor... 1000CC with no powervalves... why out of curiousity?

Wouldn't PV's help with better low end and overall a bigger powerband?

Educate me please. I honestly have no experience with huge motors like this.

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Question about the motor... 1000CC with no powervalves... why out of curiousity?

Wouldn't PV's help with better low end and overall a bigger powerband?

Educate me please. I honestly have no experience with huge motors like this.

Personally, I do not like powervalves because in order to use your b-pipe, you have to chop up your exhaust manifold (right riverrat!!) , modify the head pipe , and purchase all xtra parts for the powervalves all for a little extra hp , $ and xtra maintenance. I have ridden both set up and can not justify the xtra headaches involved. Also, from my own experience, feel the NP cylinder gives more of a "switch on" hit right off the bottom. the PV gives a smoother and better transition of the powerband but at a cost.

just my .02, I like the immediate hit off the bottom. please let's not get to another topic all together on this thread.

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
Personally, I do not like powervalves because in order to use your b-pipe, you have to chop up your exhaust manifold (right riverrat!!) , modify the head pipe , and purchase all xtra parts for the powervalves all for a little extra hp , $ and xtra maintenance. I have ridden both set up and can not justify the xtra headaches involved. Also, from my own experience, feel the NP cylinder gives more of a "switch on" hit right off the bottom. the PV gives a smoother and better transition of the powerband but at a cost.

just my .02, I like the immediate hit off the bottom. please let's not get to another topic all together on this thread.

nicely answered, thank you.

hull work is killer! i know you won't share specifics, but how many layers of glass/coremat are you using? 8ish?

Top Bottom