Watercraft Factory's Riot Ride Buildoff Overall Winner - June 2006

superjetstaruk said:
props to exotic signs also...sick graphics

actually, those arent exotic signs graphics. its all custom paint, aside from the company logos. exotics is good people and always behind the cause so representation they shall receive.:cheer:

hey chick..... ya wanna buya chinpad?
:haha:

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
thank's y'all!! I don't know how I'm going to do better than this next year!!

Since Lanier, I installed some magnets inside the scuppers to keep them closed from the angle. They work pretty awesome; they close like if they were hydraulic.

I will be hooking up with Tim Judge in the next three weeks to install an MSD pro digital TL and dial in the new Riva "Powerbombs" 48mm carbs.

F

Freestyleriverrat

Are you going to start offering that bottom deck option on your hulls in the future?

Y

yamaslut

I rode it for about 15 minutes... It was very nice to say the least.. The rear end mod felt nice and loose, but still carvable like you want it to be... I would love to ride it in the surf... man the power was nice and clean too... very very nice work!!!!!!

I didn't get to attempt a BF like I wanted too cause the lake was pretty busy when I was out riding... :frown:

Thanks again for letting me ride it, steve..:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

surfgy45

just add gas...
will those magnet scuppers be available too? great idea for us occasional beachers. seems like a simple idea, makes you want to say "why didn't i think of that before?"

Legdragger

Bringing it back
respect.jpg

How much shorter is it compared to a conventional hull?

cambo au

TRYING TO LEARN
awsome ski can see why it won can you tell me where you get that cooling line from

Top Bottom