Waterdawg 1200 NEW video!!!

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
Awesome video and great riding.

Although, as much as I like the Karate Kid theme song, it would have been sweet to be able to hear the beast in action. Wish I could take one of those skis for a ride.

does he do any other tricks?

Nice backsflips though

Ya, where are the fountains at?
Did you notice it says practice video. Usually when practicing you do the same trick over and over. Not to mention he posted the video to show the Rev 12 in action. You don't show the power of a ski by showing submarines,fountains,etc..

Last edited:

cambo au

TRYING TO LEARN
Did you notice it says practice video. Usually when practicing you do the same trick over and over. Not to mention he posted the video to show the Rev 12 in action. You don't show the power of a ski by showing submarines,fountains,etc..

i dont know it would be funny to see him knock a midget of a bridge with a fountain i reakon it would have the power to reach the highest bridge

so much for practice he aint even bending his legs well done

Slow down Boss, Calm down. It wasnt a bash, just a question.

Last edited:
Top Bottom