Custom/Hybrid Waterdawg 1200cc X-Jet Finished!!!!

Well boys and girls ,this mother is finally finished.Two days before superramjet, skywalker, and myself are set to leave for daytona, and i just put the last piece of fuel line on.This build has been an on going project now for over a year, and with alot of help from Chad I think its finally done. Im not one to drag on a build so here it is in all its glory.

Attachments

• x-jet 012.jpg
    x-jet 012.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 197
  • x-jet 018.jpg
    x-jet 018.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 97
  • x-jet 014.jpg
    x-jet 014.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 165
  • x-jet 2 002.jpg
    x-jet 2 002.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 333
  • x-jet 2 005.jpg
    x-jet 2 005.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 214
A list of goodies!
I think the only part on this ski that is stock is the start stop switch. Every thing else custom.
-Hand made hull
-Full custom cylinder and cases
-148mm pump
-MSD Total Loss
-Aluminum flywheel
-Full spectrum carbs 48's
-Custom Waterdawg handlepole
-Hand made gas tank
-Power valves
-Paint
-Kevlar reinforced sides

Wow thats alot!

Last edited:
More pics.

:love:

Attachments

• x-jet 017.jpg
    x-jet 017.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 154
  • x-jet 010.jpg
    x-jet 010.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 114
  • x-jet 013.jpg
    x-jet 013.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 130
  • x-jet 2 003.jpg
    x-jet 2 003.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 159
cool deal. I guess Submarine is eating his words now.

"They will never hold up"

One thing about the first three hulls is: Jeff couldnt seem to get them done so we drove to oregon and helped to put them together. They were all fresh out of the molds. We worked 3 days straight at least 20-21 hours a day to finish them and then drive 26 hours home. Marks was the lightest at 88 lbs and it's held up the best. Daytona tomorrow!!!!

Same hull ive had forever.It used to be lime green gel coat before i painted it.Besides a few scratches here and there, i dont even think it has any stress cracks. Belive me i havn't been kind to this hull at all, thats why it took me 3 years to paint the ski.

Chad did install foot warmers inside the foot holds also for that extra riding confort. I did take this thing out one time for 40 minutes two weeks ago when it was about 36 degrees out. U will die without them in that kind of weather!!

Top Bottom