Waterdawg Customz RAFFLE FROM HELL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Wow!!! :bigeyes:

I could be leaving Daytona with a Wamilton's ski, a WaterCraft Factory ski, AND a Waterdawg ski!?! I'll bring my triple trailer. :cool2:

If I were to win it, I'd probably donate it to someone, though. Is that allowed?

Your my favorite pimp BRO that would be awesome to see those on your trlr, but it would be even more awesome to see it on MINE>:beerchug:

C

CG Racing

[*]No owners, workers, or anyone afiliated w/ any aftermarket jets ski company is allowed to enter.

I REALLY think that this should be refined ALOT MORE. I have a good feeling that alot of tickets will be sold to affiliates that all of the sudden are not affiliated just for the contest

Boris

The Good Old Days
I look at this raffle as selfishly(is that even a word ?) as everyone else who is planing on buying tickets.

However there's another angle to it.
If you don't win is doesn't mean you are out of drinking money. The charity receiving the funds will see us PWC riding people not as a nuisance and a menace but a socially conscientious group.
Might come in handy to have these people on our side next time some local 2 bit politician tries to make baning jetskis his personal crusade.

Win, win ? :dunno:

P.S. I plan on buying the Golden Ticket so all the rest of you can just save your money and get drunk.:biggthumpup:

TEEEE

X
You better define "affiliated". What if a rider is sponsored by another company? I think what you're getting at is that they should not have a business interest in another PWC company.

C

CG Racing

Owner or Employee of a company in the industry............

Many of us do compete and have long list and or short list of sponsors.

owners employees and anyone AFFILIATED. so to me that means anyone affiliated. which to me means anyone affiliated. Do you consider yourself affiliated with LPW? I do. I know I am not allowed to enter, but I'm going to be pissed if someone with a CG Racing sticker on their boat can't buy a ticket, but one or 10 of LPW's sponsored riders can.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
owners employees and anyone AFFILIATED. so to me that means anyone affiliated. which to me means anyone affiliated. Do you consider yourself affiliated with LPW? I do. I know I am not allowed to enter, but I'm going to be pissed if someone with a CG Racing sticker on their boat can't buy a ticket, but one or 10 of LPW's sponsored riders can.

I take it to mean people like:

Yourself, Paul, Steve@WCF, Bogart, Party Boy, Kevin Collins, Wamilton, etc.

CoreyLKN

LKN Freestyle Militia
Im not gonna be there but could i paypal somebod money to get me a few tickets? I am in no finacial position to spend that kinda money on a hull but it would sure help.

SO who wants to get me a few tickets and if i win you better not steal my hull?!:sneaky:

2lick

Brap!!!
Im not gonna be there but could i paypal somebod money to get me a few tickets? I am in no finacial position to spend that kinda money on a hull but it would sure help.

SO who wants to get me a few tickets and if i win you better not steal my hull?!:sneaky:

I think you have to be there to win.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom