Waterdawg DRYPIPE testing VIDEO featuring the "SAVAGE"

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
I wanted to share a little video of our continuing development of the GP800(66e) platform. We have been working on a drypipe set up to get max power. This video is some testing footage, riding by the "SAVAGE", of the 1200 with the new pipe. The exhaust manifold for this system is a full billet piece, and the chamber is a fully stamped, jacketed chamber. The amount of power that is being made is HUGE!!! The engine rev's very quick and peaks at around 8000rpm. There will be demo ski's for people to try at upcoming events. If you have any questions please ask. Oh, and how about the HUGE roll in the darK!!!!!:puppy_dog_eyes::eek2: That is why we call Derrick the "SAVAGE".

Jeff

Here is the link: YouTube - waterdawg 1200 drypipe testing-HUGE POWER!!

Last edited:
the only thing that held me back from that platform was no water box,i like nose bu no one eles does.plus i see the same ticks done wih a 62t 7-8mm lam setup 85mm pistons?
lenzi easily shows it can b done 62t...i just dont undrtand?iI was able to build a lam for less when people say it cost to build a 66e?

new lam pv cyl w/sleeves and ported 2000.00
cases,w/port and clearnced 700.00
flattops 400.00
rad billet 7mm crank used but rebuilt 800.00

3900.00 the rest of the parts i have,less weight than the 66e never mind the correct pump set up u need to buy to make that thing proprly hook up.
so why is this platform really that much better.NOT SMASHING I WAS GOING TO GO THIS ROUTE,just woundering,if lenzi can do it on a 62t wy go this route?Thanks Ben.

theskiclinic

aka The " SAVAGE "
I have rode them all , from the EME 1000 , to the Trinity 1000, x-scream 1000 ( all great machines ) , even the 24/7 910 cc machine not to mention the numerous 62t combos through the years such as lamey PV, AdA, etc ...

And with this pipe and the 1200 is in a completely different league
This set up is out of control power -
Pulls from the bottom all the way to the moon -- and then some !

side note , with the footage , all the rolls .....
only half throttle --

G

Goose

whats the chamber look like?does it wrap around the front like the other chamber he has?

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
It is like the wet pipe. The manifold is forward and the pipe runs down the side and around the front of the ski. I will post some teaser pics of the new system soon. They will be available by the middle to the end of March.

Jeff

Top Bottom