manifold3.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 92
  • manifold4.jpg
    manifold4.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

cambo au

TRYING TO LEARN
way to go jeff that thing sounds like it is echoing across the water sounds sweet
superramjet said the power of his 950 big bore 66e is like a big block compared to a turboed 4 cylinder but hearing the revs that sucker is pulling i would say the dry pipe has made it a lot more snappy

750SX

DO IT
the only thing that held me back from that platform was no water box,i like nose bu no one eles does.plus i see the same ticks done wih a 62t 7-8mm lam setup 85mm pistons?
lenzi easily shows it can b done 62t...i just dont undrtand?iI was able to build a lam for less when people say it cost to build a 66e?

new lam pv cyl w/sleeves and ported 2000.00
cases,w/port and clearnced 700.00
flattops 400.00
rad billet 7mm crank used but rebuilt 800.00

3900.00 the rest of the parts i have,less weight than the 66e never mind the correct pump set up u need to buy to make that thing proprly hook up.
so why is this platform really that much better.NOT SMASHING I WAS GOING TO GO THIS ROUTE,just woundering,if lenzi can do it on a 62t wy go this route?Thanks Ben.

Dude, your punctuation is horrendous.

RiverRat

way to go jeff that thing sounds like it is echoing across the water sounds sweet
superramjet said the power of his 950 big bore 66e is like a big block compared to a turboed 4 cylinder but hearing the revs that sucker is pulling i would say the dry pipe has made it a lot more snappy

And he said that using the wet pipe. The new dry pipe is what the combo has been missing. I am sure the wet pipe works well on a 800 conversion, but it was really holding the 1200 back...........as you can hear in the video. Keep in mind that this is a prototype pipe....not the finished version. I am sure there is more power lingering in there.

I just have to say it............stock stroke crank in that bad boy!!!!

Last edited:

cambo au

TRYING TO LEARN
And he said that using the wet pipe. The new dry pipe is what the combo has been missing. I am sure the wet pipe works well on a 800 conversion, but it was really holding the 1200 back...........as you can hear in the video. Keep in mind that this is a prototype pipe....not the finished version. I am sure there is more power lingering in there.

I just have to say it............stock stroke crank in that bad boy!!!!

i just hope i can get a holiday over there soon and feel the brap
with that much power i would look like a 5 year old on a 550way to much brap for this amature

njfl

X-H2
Nice work Jeff.

plus i see the same ticks done wih a 62t 7-8mm lam setup 85mm pistons?
lenzi easily shows it can b done 62t...i just dont undrtand?iI was able to build a lam for less when people say it cost to build a 66e?

just woundering,if lenzi can do it on a 62t wy go this route?Thanks Ben.

I have to disagree. I haven't seen anyone do those tricks with such little setup and minimal effort on a 62T-based platform. The closest I have seen to that was that video of Lee Stone in a lagoon from a few years ago when he weighed 75 pounds soaking wet.

This is very impressive.

Nice work Jeff.

I have to disagree. I haven't seen anyone do those tricks with such little setup and minimal effort on a 62T-based platform. The closest I have seen to that was that video of Lee Stone in a lagoon from a few years ago when he weighed 75 pounds soaking wet.

This is very impressive.

yes an the savage isnt a small man!!!

RiverRat

This is a pic of my buddies motor in my hull..........I did not think you could possibly squeeze in any more billet. Now the billet manifold............. :notworthy: That is just insane :dunce:

Attachments

• IMG_1726.jpg
    IMG_1726.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 149
Top Bottom