WaterDawg Kustoms CAN anyone help

Can anyone get a hold of Jeff? or does anyone know him personally? I had him repaint my RAZR hood because the color didn't match right and Its been over a month. The last I herd he was going to send me a sample of the paint and that was over two weeks ago. I've tried to call but know response. I need to get my hood back ASAP. I need some HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
Can anyone get a hold of Jeff? or does anyone know him personally? I had him repaint my RAZR hood because the color didn't match right and Its been over a month. The last I herd he was going to send me a sample of the paint and that was over two weeks ago. I've tried to call but know response. I need to get my hood back ASAP. I need some HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider it a loss - buy a new hood and start over. :lmao:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
WDK (Jeff Curry) is notorious for very poor communication practices and business practices. You are spending your money at your own risk with him.

Good Luck.

you guys are so dramatic...you'll get your hood, but you should have kept it the first time around and repainted it yourself ;)

I agree man..no way can you return a hood for mismatched paint IMO. Has to be dealt with in some other way...or not at all.

That being said I never had a communication problem with him. Hard to get a hold of yes, but he always called back.

Hopefully he will make good tomorrow.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I agree man..no way can you return a hood for mismatched paint IMO. Has to be dealt with in some other way...or not at all.

That being said I never had a communication problem with him. Hard to get a hold of yes, but he always called back.

Hopefully he will make good tomorrow.

isn't there a saying "Tomorrow never comes"

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I eventually got everything I ordered, I just didn't hear from him or know what the hell was going on the whole time.

He does have good components though, I am happy with his prices and his products, just wish he had someone to look after the phones over there. Maybe if he charged as much as everybody else does he could hire some front end help...

ski4

gonzo
blowsion can't even color match through the mail.
i tried and through away a lot of money.
that's something best done at home or bring your stuff there. lesson learned the hard way by me.

butti

lone wolf
are you going to get over getting screwed by someone????

I doubt it.

jeff didnt get him his order in a timely fashion.roo disputed the cc charge and got a full refund.i wouldnt exactly call that a screwing.

he posted a neg feedback thread and told the whole story(he had every right to do so)now he posts in every waterdawg thread a comment like above.sorry but i do think that horse has been beaten enough.

I got a hold of him today, he's sending me out the paint sample next day air. SWEET!!!
Jeff is repainting my hood for no charge so I can't be a dick about that. Like everyone said he is hard to get a hold of but he still takes care of you. This isn't a negative feedback I just wanted to see if anyone knows him and could talk to him. I would buy from again. So there is no need to dog jeff.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
jeff didnt get him his order in a timely fashion.roo disputed the cc charge and got a full refund.i wouldnt exactly call that a screwing.

he posted a neg feedback thread and told the whole story(he had every right to do so)now he posts in every waterdawg thread a comment like above.sorry but i do think that horse has been beaten enough.

If I am not mistaken, Jeff gave him the same treatment as many. Took his money, made promises that he did not keep.

Top Bottom