Waterdawg Kustomz...motor builders????

That has to be the fastest reving two-stroke I have ever heard. :Banane09: I am going to ask for time off tomorrow, I have to be there for that 5 weeks deal, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think my patience has paid off, lol...

What kinda HP are you pushing with that thing, 110........... per cylinder I meen, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :thewave:

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
New Wave!!!

Motors are electric Engines run on fuel....:spankme::booty::booty::spankme:

But this is the new electric internal combustion engine/motor that runs on hydrogen ion methane mixture fuel that is produced using the third generation Mr. Fusion. And to accomodate the enviromentalists it has and "owl" combustion option for an addtional $1000. :Banane13:

Jeff

stupidgoodness3

X-H2Dizzle
But this is the new electric internal combustion engine/motor that runs on hydrogen ion methane mixture fuel that is produced using the third generation Mr. Fusion. And to accomodate the enviromentalists it has and "owl" combustion option for an addtional $1000. :Banane13:

Jeff

I have a MR.FUSION on my ski.... Best mod I ever did, whenever I need fuel I just pull up to the shore pop the top of old MR. FUSION and let er rip down the pipe..:popworm:

Top Bottom