Waterdawg REV Handlepole

thegoldenboy

RN Surgery... soon
That handlepole is retardedly gorgeous, as are all the parts...

Keep doing what you do, its making this sport much better.:biggthumpup:

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
If there is a such thing as a handlepole worth $800, (you dont have to purchase a chin pad either)this one would be it. I know the RR pole is awesome for its own reasons, but this would be my choice as its a cleaner look and I cant see how it could be busted. It would be a pole you could own for life IMO.
As for the REV hull, simply an incredible friggin design.
Not to go off topic here, but is this hull available with choice of bottom (SXR style or SJ style)?

DR3

Xscream Braaaap
is there a blaster bottom?

you'll have to talk to jeff i cant let out all the secrets:sneaky:
when i get mine together ill let you ride. the bottom is just unexplainable... loose yet stable but still floats very well. just after him explaining what he had done to change up the bottoms made a lot of sense and after riding a couple of them they grew on me real quick, im probably gonna hate my SJ now but i can use that bad boy for the sunday summer cruises to clearwater island way drinking days:beerchug:

Y

yamaslut

you'll have to talk to jeff i cant let out all the secrets:sneaky:
when i get mine together ill let you ride. the bottom is just unexplainable... loose yet stable but still floats very well. just after him explaining what he had done to change up the bottoms made a lot of sense and after riding a couple of them they grew on me real quick, im probably gonna hate my SJ now but i can use that bad boy for the sunday summer cruises to clearwater island way drinking days:beerchug:

ok.... I'll do it again

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Jawbreaker

Rick James Edition
Gorgeous ski.:biggthumpup:

Just curious..........why no handholds? Are hood tricks out now?:frown:

Love that paint.......and that motor.....well:cheer:

She's a looker........I wonder if she'd go out with me?:rolleyes:

RiverRat

Gorgeous ski.:biggthumpup:

Just curious..........why no handholds? Are hood tricks out now?:frown:

Love that paint.......and that motor.....well:cheer:

She's a looker........I wonder if she'd go out with me?:rolleyes:

Handholds weaken the intergirty of the hood. Plus the REV hull was designed for the 1200 motor and hood tricks are not a wise move with that kind of power. The REV was designed to be an arial boat with killer lines. If doing flatwater freestyle (hood tricks, subs ect)I reccomend the x-jet. It was specifically designed for maneuvering around on the hood, fast rotation and lower profile.

Here is a side by side of Lakeman's ski's (first pic). He posted it in his build thread. I bet the REV w/ his bottom deck that gives you a combination of SXR stablity and the superjets ablity to slide out would be a nice set up for the surf as well as flatwater freestyle. Sharper turns and more responsive handling!!

As you can see in the pics they are 2 distinctly different designs. And don't forget the billit bracket on those skis :skull2: Sorry for the rant guys but you all know what I think about WD :tomato: No SJ clones here :headbang: My hat is off to WD in taking every parts he designs to the next level.

Attachments

• DSCN0459.jpg
    DSCN0459.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 123
  • iso2_large.jpg
    iso2_large.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 59
  • engine8_large.jpg
    engine8_large.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 49
  • xjet_iso_rear_large.jpg
    xjet_iso_rear_large.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 66
  • xjetbracket1_400.jpg
    xjetbracket1_400.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Those things are sick! Good comparison too! I understand the difference now.

I will back flip a REV in my lifetime.

Now..... to go sell a kidney on ebay:icon16:

RiverRat

The price is killer as well. An all glass X-jet is $3500 w/ hood, footholds, exhaust, pump shoe, scuppers and billit bracket. The REV hull is $4500 for an all glass version, not to mention the redesigned hood latching system that is on it. I think the glass versions (gel coated) are about 100lbs w/ hood. Prepreg is more..........about $7500 and they have to be painted, but I think they come painted and any custom stuff you want you would have to talk to Jeff.

Top Bottom