Wave Rave 2015

schicks

Karma Enforcer
Any creative minds want to help me with a Kevin Bruins Sticker for 2015?? 100% of proceeds will go to Bruins Kids College Foundation.

If someone can come up with a design and send it to me, I will have stickers made.

Let me know! thanks!

Any creative minds want to help me with a Kevin Bruins Sticker for 2015?? 100% of proceeds will go to Bruins Kids College Foundation.

If someone can come up with a design and send it to me, I will have stickers made.

Let me know! thanks!
My friend @bware52 comes up with some pretty cool stuff. Maybe he can help out. i think he also has everything to make stickers to.

Jobu

Schrickter
What's the level of the lake?
2014 WR the level was the highest I've seen it.

My wife and I are heading up Thursday to have lunch and check it out. I will report my findings. I'm expecting that there will be even less beach than last year. Water levels are noticeably higher than last year in my opinion.

Jobu

Schrickter
Not much of a beach again this year. Launch is in nice shape, should be easy getting out of the river. Water temps are in the low 60's which is on par with last year, water flipped right before wave rave last year. Hopefully that does not happen again this year.

Hogggman

Stock Sucks
Is any body going to want sweat shirts this year? They will be $30 for non zip up and $35 for zip up. I am going to get a couple of each made but not a ton.

Looks like a cool down this week. Any of you locals think it'll blow some waves in for us? Would be awesome have some waves at this event!

Top Bottom