waveblaster cooling problem

iam having trouble with my b1 and water. when the ski is running at first ist vey fast but it feels like as the motor gets hot is seems to lose power. I noticed today that the spitters have water pulseating out of them not a steady flow. The lines are not cloged but the line comes out of my riva red pipe and then hits a t and one line goes to the head then out a pisser and the other goes out another pisser. any thoughts:thinkerg:

Dustin Mustangs

uʍop ǝpıs dn
Well, typically the pulsating pisser means you have a blown head gasket/oring. This is assuming your cooling system is routed correctly and by your description I am not sure it is. Call riva or somehow double check how all the lines are routed. If that checks out then pull the head and have a look at that gasket.

dajnglst

Glass Happens
iam having trouble with my b1 and water. when the ski is running at first ist vey fast but it feels like as the motor gets hot is seems to lose power. I noticed today that the spitters have water pulseating out of them not a steady flow. The lines are not cloged but the line comes out of my riva red pipe and then hits a t and one line goes to the head then out a pisser and the other goes out another pisser. any thoughts:thinkerg:

May as well just set the boat up for dual cooling. Pull the pump and plumb it up.

From the sounds of your post, the t fitting grew another outlet.

Restrict the by pass with home made hypoid gear oil funnel tip cut to fit 3/8 line. Should help ensure the water gets to where it needs to be. Boat with major mod motor needs major plumbing done correctly.

Where is the secondary bypass outlet coming out of from the engine ?

Top Bottom