WaveDaze 2.0 Pics

flipside

Bridges
great pics guys! Mark Cooper is uploading a bunch, I have some vid to give to steve at fast elements. looking forward to seeing more pics!

BlasterDisaster

Back Flips & Barrel Rolls
of course it was worth it, you made it look easy and inspired us lil north carolinians, haha.

hit up clayton and give him some more motivation to get upside down sunday and i'll be sure to share the footage with ya

-Erik

ps- good meeting ya and thanks for the ride

BlasterDisaster

Back Flips & Barrel Rolls
Ill do that! Good meeting ya to Brotha! Had fun with y'all. Now get ya a darn superjet and learn to backy that sum bitch, then take it to the blaster!

i've never thought about a fixed steer superjet until this weekend... i have the coordination of a 3 year old, or drunk 29 year old... stand ups don't seem to like me hahaha but i'm gonna try some new stuff on the blaster now that zimmy made it look so easy out there

http://www.x-h2o.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=199771&d=1350914558

John Frankavilla killing my 1100 B1, lol.

Had a fantastic time this weekend at Wavedaze. We were talking about it today, best weather, waves, atmosphere ever!

Scottie

man that was a sick and cleeeaaaaaan b1. i was wondering what was under the hood of that beast. she sounded naaaaasty!

I knew wilkey was gonna be walking with a hitch in his step,you were going huge bro...it was those 2 you pancaked in that destroyed you again..that kinda :):):):) would jack most peps up.
I really wanted to give the b1 1100 a shot,there were quite a few there,it looked fun. Lances b1 was hittin good,pretty fun ski now.

Top Bottom