wavedaze 2012 part 1 sponsors

And so it begins, another great year of wavedaze.

This year the wavedaze freeride is going to be a memorial ride for the one and only Kevin Bruins. We all know what happened and we at wavedaze know his family and kids need support.

This year WAVEDAZE is proud to annouce that the title sponsor is none other than THRUST INNOVATIONS. With out them and all the other great sponsors that support this and many other events, events like this and others wouldnt be possible. So remember to continue to support them and buy something from them. it all adds up.

Other supporting sponsors are

45 Degrees Martini Lounge

615 Freeride

Above Average Sportfishing

Air Time Products

Allen Loree Homes

American Watercraft Association

Atlantic Jet Sports

Bud Productions

Bomber Eyewear

Canadian Freestyle

CEM Motorsports

Chicho's Chesapeake

Crace Johnson Construction

DASA Racing

DK1 Designs

Eastern Truck and Accessories

Epic

Extreem Throttle

Fast Elements

The Freestyle Factory

Gecko Head Gear

Goho Auto Audio

Harmony Construction & Remodeling

Hydro-Turf

Inky Dinx Printing & Design

Interstate Batteries

Jack Rhodes remodeling

Jersey Composites

Jetmaniac.com

Jettribe

Jettrim

Jetsurf-R

KR Lines

kidkornfilms

Liquid Graphics

Liquid Militia Clothing Co.

Moto Option Clothing Co.

The Newcastle Inn

N.Y.N.J.A.

OCD Solutions

Optima Racing

P&P Performance

Peabody's Nightclub

Pepboys

Precision Motorcycle and Watercraft

PRN Racing

Profound Dynamics

Quality Inn & Suites

Rad Dudes

Rhass Products

SBT

Superfreak Skis

Team Xtreme

Watercraft Factory

Watercraft Superstore

and many more to come. If anyone is interested in sponsoring the event please feel free to contact me at 757-287-4574 or email me at fusion1977@aol.com for more info.

Remember this one is for KEVIN's family so lets step up and show them how the jet ski community supports each other.

Last edited:

ntrsspray

I do DUMB THINGS!!
Myself and beautiful better half will be passing out discount cards to DK1 Designs so come find us. You can also find my Billet Products and Composite Products at camp Optima Racing

Please support my fellow sponsors and friends who make this event go on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Optima hearts the WaveJunkies and the VA Beach boardwalk!

Aside from everything else, it is some of the best people watching you can get!

Dan the Man, I've got something for you buddy!

jetkid

Paul Lambers
Cant wait for WaveDaze and to ride with the WaveJunkies again!!!

Also thanks for making this a memorial ride for Kevin Bruins, this means alot to me and I am sure many others!!

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
after speaking with gecko head gear they didnt hesitate to offer a helmet for the raffle especially after hearing about what happened to kevin bruins and that this would be to raise cash for his family

just got confirmation that this style of helmet is on its way for the raffle, at $250 value some one will be very lucky to win this

attachment.php

these helmets are designed for marine applications and have an inflatable liner for exact fit, we will be bringing additional helmets for people to try

ntrsspray

I do DUMB THINGS!!
after speaking with gecko head gear they didnt hesitate to offer a helmet for the raffle especially after hearing about what happened to kevin bruins and that this would be to raise cash for his family

just got confirmation that this style of helmet is on its way for the raffle, at $250 value some one will be very lucky to win this

attachment.php

these helmets are designed for marine applications and have an inflatable liner for exact fit, we will be bringing additional helmets for people to try

Thanks Steve. Good Deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom