Waverave 2016

Since it seems like the "poopty sitdown race" is a bust, i have an idea for another event. I've always been thinking of ways to push the sport a little in our area. It's no secret that jet skiing will never be as versatile when it comes to a never ending book of tricks like bmx. The other day, someone made a comment that backflips and 360s on a jet ski are cool, but they would like to see some new stuff and i couldn't agree more! I ride to have fun, but I've always wanted to start taking some limbs off the ski while flipping, spinning, and rolling. I think it'd be a lot easier to man up and attempt it if we played a game of "jetski". Like "bike" is in the bmx world or "horse" in basketball (I'm sure most of you understand the concept). I was thinking about having a hat at a booth and randomly selecting names out of it to pair up people or even select teams. Idk... Maybe it'd be to complicated to throw together and take up to much time? After all, it is a "freeride". Any other ideas?

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
I can tell ya !
Yes the water is warm ish , I just went swimming here and their is plenty of beach.
Jessie just wanted me to remind everyone from the beach area to bring your trash up to the dumpster ( I know we have been ) with a big Thank You.

Bobert540

Site Supporter
Awesome. Appreciate it! Looks like tomorrow will be a drinking/hanging out day. Would be nice if some small waves kicked up Saturday. Looking forward to meeting you all. Part of the PA crew will be rolling in tonight. See you all tomorrow night

Top Bottom