Other "waverunner" thief shot dead

kraqus

Site Supporter
you can open carry in some states, do a search.

here is an audio of a guy openly carrying and being harrased by the cops.

They do not even know the Laws in their own state.
What a bunch of Douchebags!

In their own language:
Phucking BIG Phucking FAIL assholes!

Benny

Last edited by a moderator:
NC allows open carry, however in the liberal cities you get strange looks and may be stopped
where I live in the country, I know a crusty old local who wears a 44 mag wheel gun wherever he goes
including the bank!

yeah, i researched all of that before i decided to get the cwp. the law states that you cannot carry an unconcealed weapon "to the terror of the public". personally, i don't like to leave anything related to my own legal affairs up to "the public" unless i have no choice. that said, at the time i researched it there had never been a case of someone being prosecuted solely for the aforementioned law.

AZRIDER

stupid desert
arizona has open carry and anyone can conceal carry..... but their is still less BS if you shoot someone in florida their property owner's gunrights are great

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
yeah, i researched all of that before i decided to get the cwp. the law states that you cannot carry an unconcealed weapon "to the terror of the public". personally, i don't like to leave anything related to my own legal affairs up to "the public" unless i have no choice. that said, at the time i researched it there had never been a case of someone being prosecuted solely for the aforementioned law.

I'm in wilkes county.
The kids shoot 22s and 20 gauges at high school in PE
99%+ gun ownership, low crime!

baxt3r

BBQ

If I recall correctly, there are at least 4 (maybe 5) criteria that must be met in order to be convicted of Going Armed to the Terror of the Public. You can be charged but it is unlikely to stick unless you meet the criteria.

And there are certain situations where NOT having the conceal permit is advantageous. Like if you forget you have your gun and get caught after having a beer (it happens and I'm only talking about a beer, not being drunk) CWP holders get a felony. Those without only get a misdemeanor.

Last edited:
I know one guy that killed a gang banger in Dallas. It cost him (his daddy) $14,000 to get no billed. He was also ostracized by everyone that knew him. Months after it was over he said, "All I had to do was drive away". Think about that before you let someone "make your day".

If I recall correctly, there are at least 4 (maybe 5) criteria that must be met in order to be convicted of Going Armed to the Terror of the Public. You can be charged but it is unlikely to stick unless you meet the criteria.

And there are certain situations where NOT having the conceal permit is advantageous. Like if you forget you have your gun and get caught after having a beer (it happens and I'm only talking about a beer, not being drunk) CWP holders get a felony. Those without only get a misdemeanor.

i know, believe me. i rarely ever carry because i'm usually on my way to or from drinking at least one beer. to be honest, i rarely ever carry anyway. i got it basically to alleviate some stress i had about carrying whilst driving for work (which entails a fair amount of travel in NC and VA). there are very few things i know of that i wouldn't give to someone before shooting them simply to avoid the hassle of defending myself in court. the only people i can think of that i trust less than cops and those lazy enough to not mind being stuck on a jury (not counting the %5 honest people who just do it, i've been there and that :):):):) is about as sad as it gets) are the criminals in question. I.e. if someone was trying to steal my jet skis i guess i would let them. i would most definitely shoot someone who came into my home if my wife was here, if not i don't know. i can't imagine being charged with murder over killing a thief but it happens. i know two people who have used deadly force in defense of property and it cost them both well over what they would have lost by just letting the person have what they were taking. granted neither of them were in danger but that is a different scenario altogether.

i have had this convo with two friends who also got cwp and they both say they would shoot someone over their property but it seems like such a hassle. i would much rather deal with insurance companies than detectives.

kawasakit2me

Hooked on the Jamz
Not sure if anyone is still following this, but I work with a lady whose husband is a cop in Miami Shores (where this happened). She got some inside scoop! Apparently, it was the 14 yr old kid who shot the guy stealing the ski. The guy stealing the ski was a deaf/mute, and was shot square in the back of the head (with a shotgun) and had to be fished out of the water. No word yet on whether the family felt threatened, but apparently the kid was on the dock when he shot the thief. The thief was 18.

Also, the thief's girlfriend, who dropped him off by car to steal the ski, may be charged with murder.

Apparently they had a shotgun because the wife had been accosted at gunpoint in their front yard a few months earlier.

kawasakit2me

Hooked on the Jamz
A 19 yr old was killed last year 5 block s from me for trying to steal a trailer . No charges filled on the homeowner shooter .

If "feeling threatened" is the only criteria needed to justify this kind of thing I can't see anyone ever being charged, because you could never prove that a person didn't feel threatened.

Even with a shot to the back of the head.

IMO

The price is different for every neighborhood. What would get you a pat on the back in one may get you prison time in another.

can i ask what the reason you all carry guns for? suppose its different in the UK as it would be hard to find someone with a gun so if i was told by a mate had one id be like wtf you got that for.

do you keep them as self defense or just cause its ok by law to have one so you do?

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
Great joke:

Guy gets pulled over for a busted tail light.
Cop does the usual routine, then asks the man "Sir, do you have any weapons in the vehicle?"
Guy says "Yes sir, I have a Glock .45 in the center console, and a 12 gauge pump under the back seat."
Cop asks "Is that all?"
Guy says "No sir there's also an AR-15 with 1000 rds of ammo in the trunk, and a .308 hunting rifle"
Cops asks "Are you on your way to a firing range?"
Guy says "No sir"
Cop says "Well are you going hunting?"
Guy says "No sir"
Cop asks "Well with all these weapons in the car, and no clear reason, what are you afraid of"
Guy says "Absolutely nothing"

Great t-shirt I saw at the gun range yesterday:

()Gun Owner
()Victim
check one

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
can i ask what the reason you all carry guns for? suppose its different in the UK as it would be hard to find someone with a gun so if i was told by a mate had one id be like wtf you got that for. do you keep them as self defense or just cause its ok by law to have one so you do?

because when seconds matter, the nearest pig is 10 minutes away

Top Bottom